Tours from Broken Hill
Tours from Broken Hill by Spirit Safaris are genuine small groups (2-4 people per luxury 4WD) and include Cameron Corner, the Dingo Fence, Milparinka, Tibooburra, Innaminka and the Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound and the Flinders Ranges. Also, tours from Broken Hill or Sydney include NSW Corner Country, Mungo, Mootwingee and Gundabooka National Park with unique Aboriginal Rock Art, Bourke, Darling River, Macquarie Marshes, Broken Hill and amazing icons on the way.
Broken Hill, which once had its own stock exchange, is an outback tourists delight. Guests can visit the original BHP mine site, the Line of Lode memorial, Pro Harts Gallery, the Living Outback Sculptures and marvel at the history and size of the birthplace of the “Big Australian”, BHP. Shorter tours are also available that meet the train service to Sydney, and tour to Camerons Corner, Innamincka, Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges and Coongie Lakes.
Tours from Broken Hill include Silverton and the movie sets where Mad Max and other Aussie icons were made, is on the list, and guests can dine at Mario’s Palace Hotel, still with its incredible artworks as revealed in the movie Priscilla Queen of the Desert fame.
Travellers can now have an exciting adventure closer to home in New South Wales, reaching some of these unique places in our very capable and comfortable off-road 4WD vehicles. Tours really take in the best of Outback NSW
Travel in outback Australia is our speciality, and our new Covid ready tours in NSW, VIC and SA from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane mean you don’t have to fly in a plane. When we commence we will ensure strict hygiene protocols are in place, including Covid clear health checks.
No Need to wait in airport queues to catch a flight – Tours depart Sydney or Broken Hill, and can often pick up guests enroute eg tours from Wagga, Canberra, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange – please ask
People can travel as a couple or bring one or two of their friends and know that they are avoiding the crowds in buses or larger groups. As a small or private group, stops can be at the customers’ convenience or their places of special interest.
Tours explore the real Australian Outback including NSW Corner Country, Mungo and Gundabooka National Park with unique Aboriginal Rock Art, Bourke, Darling River, Macquarie Marshes, Broken Hill and amazing icons on the way from Sydney, Broken Hill or Adelaide and return over 3-14 days.
Broken Hill, which once had its own stock exchange, is a tour highlight. Guests visit the original BHP mine site, the Line of Lode memorial, Pro Harts Gallery, the Living Outback Sculptures and marvel at the history and size of the birthplace of the “Big Australian”, BHP. Shorter tours are also available that meet the train service to Sydney, and tour to Camerons Corner, Innamincka, Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges and Coongie Lakes.
Our very small group (2-4 people per 4WD) tours from Broken Hill are connecting people to each other and unique nature and the extraordinary beauty and history in our own backyard.
The Silo Art Trail is part of the 12 day tour, and is a new phenomenon of massive and beautiful artworks on outback grain silos in remote country towns. The artworks are a photographers delight, with such uniquely Australian images.
The 12 day tour from Broken Hill and Sydney includes visiting such sites as the Siding Springs Observatory in the Warrumbungle Ranges near Coonabarabran, Mungo National Park, Broken Hill, and the Darling River Run, Burke and Wills camp on the banks of Menindee Lakes. People can take a cruise on the Jandra paddleboat from Bourke and revisit the ancient Aboriginal fish traps in Brewarrina that are more than 40,000 years old.
Tours from Broken Hill or via Broken Hill
You can reserve your interest in any of these tours with a $100 fully-refundable deposit in case Covid-19 limits travel
- Silo Art Trail Tours – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/catalog/397896/silo-art-trail-tours
- Outback NSW, Mungo National Park, Broken Hill and Darling River Run – – see calendar below
- Channel & Corner Country – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/catalog/319986/corner-channel-country
- Kangaroo Island & Flinders Ranges – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/kangaroo-island-tours-5-days/
- Dig Tree Innamincka & Coongie Lakes + much more – see calendar below
These NSW tours can take you to Broken Hill – and includes Macquarie Marshes – and could link Coongie Lakes with one of these …
- Silo Art Trail Tour NSW Victoria South Australia Sydney Adelaide – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/388291/silo-art-trail-tour-nsw-victoria-south-australia-sydney-adelaide
- Mungo National Park Tours Sydney to Adelaide 5 days- https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/286361/mungo-national-park-tours-sydney-to-adelaide-5-days
- Silo Art Trail Mungo NSW Outback Tours Sydney to Broken Hill 6 days – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391238/silo-art-trail-mungo-nsw-outback-tours-sydney-to-broken-hill-6-days
- NSW Outback Explorer Silo Art Corner Country Mungo Broken Hill Darling River Bourke Sydney Return 12 or 14 days includes Macquarie Marshes – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391372/nsw-outback-explorer-silo-art-corner-country-mungo-broken-hill-darling-river-bourke-sydney-return-12-days
- NSW Outback Warrumbungles Silo Art Corner Country Mungo Broken Hill Darling River Bourke Sydney Return 14 days includes Siding Springs, Mudgee overnight & Macquarie Marshes – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-outback-warrumbungles-silo-art-corner-country-mungo-broken-hill-tour-14-days/
Tours are summarised with the calendar here – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-outback-tours/
Feel Free to Email or Call for more details of tours from Broken hill on 0417 244 600 or 1300 763 188 if you have any questions