Tag Along Tours
Tag along tour with us to remote and extraordinary landscapes and special rock art sites. Share community and small group travel as we introduce you to the Aboriginal caretakers of special high energy and sacred sites.
Kimberley Tag along tours with us to remote and extraordinary landscapes and special rock art sites.
Share community and small group travel as we introduce you to the Aboriginal caretakers of special high energy and sacred sites.
Kimberley Tag along tours are great if you are an independent traveller or seeking a family holiday or the Bush University experience.
Bring Your own 4WD vehicle or Hire & U Drive from Broome, Alice Springs, Darwin, Uluru or other locations.
Get our FREE BROCHURE & KIMBERLEY TAG ALONG TOURS & TRIPS INFO HERE
Outback trips include:
- Lost City & Savannah Way – Darwin to Cairns & reverse
- Cape York including Weipa & Thursday Island Tours
- Kimberley & Bush University with Mowanjum Festival
- Tanami Track & remote Art communities
- Sydney to Uluru via Flinders Ranges & Oodnadatta Track
- Uluru & Western MacDonnell Ranges
- Kimberley & Kakadu
- School Holiday trips + Other locations.
Tagalong tours are great if you are an independent traveller or seeking a family holiday or the Bush University experience.
Bring Your own 4WD vehicle or Hire & U Drive from Broome, Alice Springs, Darwin Uluru or other locations
Click to Get FREE BROCHURE & TRIPS INFO
Next Outback trips – click Tours
We bring & provide for your enjoyment and comfort …
- Evening Fire or BBQ for cooking with hot water for tea and coffee
- hot shower
- bush toilet system if not at campsite
- 2 way radio system (shares the fun and safety required option if not fitted in your vehicle)
- trip notes
We operate modern air conditioned four wheel drive vehicles (Toyota Landcruisers). These are fully equipped with safety gear including first aid kits, 2-3 spare tyres, shovel, standard and high lift jacks, tyre pressure gauge and tyre compressor, snatch strap, chains, fitted toe hook, bull bar and toe bar, various ropes, wooden blocks, winch, axe, tools, tapes, chains, fire extinguisher, dual batteries, reserve fuel & oils, puncture repair kit, bush saw, compass and maps, heavy duty gloves, HD wet weather gear, sun & rain tarpaulins, radio communication and GPS navigation equipment and various other safety equipment.
You bring …
- Approved 4WD – requirements depend on chosen tour – please call us
- Willingness to be a team member
- Your groups camping gear incl tent, table, plates, cutlery etc – some cooking gear provided incl camp oven Hire gear available.
- Your groups water, food (options available) and drink – tag along can be self catered or share – see Tour_Costs_
- Extra fuel and water as specified, depending on trip.
You also bring …
Personal gear suggested includes sleeping bag (or swag), ground mat or self inflating mattress (recommended), small pillow, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, torch, water bottle, walking boots, raincoat, towel, swimwear, extra clothes, jacket/sweater (cool nights), toiletries. Some meals will be in a town or communities, so allow funds for person spending. Please ask if you have any questions.
Hire Gear is available from us if you need any of these items. Cost for single size self inflating mattress only is $30 OR bedding only $30 (pillow, sleeping bag, inner sheet). For both mattress and bedding $50 to hire. Double mattress and bedding hire costs are $60 & $100 respectively.
Remember this is a small group, community experience camping journey. We develop a team working and travelling flow, where all share in camp duties, so bring your adventurous spirit too !
Remote Camping – Pristine Western Deserts & Tanami Track – Click to enlarge
Many areas we stay have modern facilities including laundries, ironing, toilets and showers – this includes Yulara (Uluru), Alice Springs, Broome, Fitzroy Crossing, Halls Creek, Broken Hill, Copley, Prap Prap (Bush University) and other major towns.
Camping in remote areas such as shown above is a special opportunity and real gift of outback travel – often just you and no-one – for great clarity of mind. Areas like this include Tanami Track and the Western Deserts. Here we may find a wonderful waterhole or river for swimming.
Generally Central Australian winter travel is cool and dry – and each day is a refreshing new experience. Ask those who know after more than 40,000 years doing it.
We carry portable hot showers for use in remote areas.
See the article by Professor Stuart Hill CAMPING to change the WORLD CAMPING to change the WORLD
We travel in convey, maintaining radio link between vehicles (we can supply portable 2 way radios) encourage eating and sharing as a community, and realise your preferences & equipment may vary. Hence we offer various price options to suit your preferences. Please contact us to discuss or request brochure.
- Fully catered – we supply food and provide food prep
- Part catered – eg we shop & supply food, all share in food prep
- Self catered – you shop, supply and cook your own food
- Your own 4WD vehicle
- Hire & you Drive 4WD from Broome, Alice Springs, Darwin Uluru or other locations
- Passenger in our 4WD vehicles
Costs are usually based per vehicle with 1 or 2 people plus small extra amount for extra passengers. Kids are encouraged and well supported.