Canning Stock Route Tours from Broome, Darwin, Kununurra, Halls Creek, Perth, Alice Springs
Our Canning Stock Route Tours travel the original Canning Stock Route created by Albert Canning in 1908 for Kimberley cattlemen to take their stock to the southern markets.
The original route includes 51 wells and stretches 2,013 kilometres from Halls Creek to Wiluna. The Canning Stock Route is one of the most remote and challenging 4WD four wheel drive tracks in the world…. Our route takes us via awesome desert landscapes as we travel via the Great Sandy Desert, Little Sandy Desert, Tanami, Victoria and Gibson Deserts through gibbers, sandhills, ancient ranges and salt lakes.
Join us Departing on this 15 -18 day tour from Alice Springs or Broome to Newman WA (to fly to Perth) or return to Broome via Marble Bar (16 days) or Alice Springs
Our journey includes Fitzroy Crossing, Halls Creek, Billilluna Aboriginal Community, Lake Gregory (bird watchers paradise), Paraku Indigenous Protected Area, Lake Gregory, Wardabunni Rockhole, Durba Springs, Diebel Springs, Onegunyah Rockhole, Lake Disappointment, Helen Hill, Slate Range, Ural Native Title Well, Glen Ayle Station, then the rich mineral & Gold rush areas around Wiluna and Newman (with a BHP Mt Whaleback Mine tour option).
2023 Canning Stock Route Tours now available
- August 21 – September 4, 2023 – Canning Stock Route Tours 2023– From Broome to Wiluna (then fly to Perth option)
- August 21 – September 8, 2023 – Canning Stock Route Tours 2023– From Broome to Alice Springs
- August 21 – September 8, 2023– Canning Stock Route Tours 2023– From Alice Springs to Alice Springs return via Tanami Track, Gunbarrel Highway, Giles, Warburton, Uluru to Alice Springs
Book at links below …
Or Call 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 6003
Ask for detailed itinerary –
Alice Springs or Broome departure & return options 2023 …
Tour in convoy in comfortable and modern Toyota Landcruiser GXL vehicles, 4 nights motel accommodation (Halls Creek, Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community, Wiluna and Newman), all meals, fees, permits, professional 4WD driver guides, delicious healthy meals, deluxe & modern camping gear supplied including full height tents, stretchers if required, self inflating mattresses, linen and pillow case, shower and proper toilets.
Marble Bar option – For the return to Broome 2 days including extra 1 night accommodation (optional BHP Whaleback mine tour available) plus sightseeing at Marble Bar & 80 Mile Beach – Add $ 680.
NEW Additions for Canning Stock Route Tours in 2023 –
- Overnight near half way at Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community
- 4 nights motel style accommodation included – for Broome to Newman or Broome tour
- Register your interest so you don’t miss out..
LIMITED PLACES Contact us with your expression of interest.
Please contact us if any questions – Places are limited so book early