SILO ART TRAIL TOURS
Our Silo Art Trail tours are small group adventures for people who love to connect with regional Australia and particularly regional and outback New South Wales, country Victoria and South Australia. Our small group tours travel in Land Cruiser vehicles or we do have a comfortable minibus for up to 10 people
Have you seen the fabulous Silo Art Trail tours – The Silo At Trail is transforming Australian regional towns
Join us on an adventure through rural Australia to witness these great masterpieces and the local hospitality
4 Silo Art Trail tours from Sydney are shown here + our Sydney to Mungo NP Tour or ask us to tailor a tour for your group
- Silo Art Trail Mungo NSW Outback Tours Sydney to Broken Hill 6 days – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/silo-art-trail-mungo-nsw-outback-tours-sydney-to-broken-hill-6-days/
- Silo Art Trail Tour NSW Victoria South Australia Sydney Adelaide – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/388291/silo-art-trail-tour-nsw-victoria-south-australia-sydney-adelaide
- NSW Outback Explorer Silo Art Corner Country Mungo Broken Hill Darling River Bourke Sydney Return 12 or 14 days includes Macquarie Marshes – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391372/nsw-outback-explorer-silo-art-corner-country-mungo-broken-hill-darling-river-bourke-sydney-return-12-days
- NSW Outback Warrumbungles Silo Art Corner Country Mungo Broken Hill Darling River Bourke Sydney Return 14 days includes Siding Springs, Mudgee overnight & Macquarie Marshes – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-outback-warrumbungles-silo-art-corner-country-mungo-broken-hill-tour-14-days/
- Mungo National Park Tours Sydney to Adelaide 5 days – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/286361/mungo-national-park-tours-sydney-to-adelaide-5-days
Following is a 5 day tour in outback regional New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia supporting regional communities and those that have been suffering through the drought at the bushfires – hope you can join us
Silo Art Trail Tours – 5 Day Tour Details
Silo Art Trail tours travel through outback NSW, VIC and SA and some lovely country towns and regional areas, and our 5 to 12 or more day tour from Sydney to Broken Hill or Adelaide or return include the Portland silos at the old Cement Factory – beautiful artwork there on the cement works and symbolic of the restoration of the community in Portland exemplified by their site work and the wonderful annual art exhibition.
Moving on beyond Bathurst and the fascinating history of the gold rush and Cobb & Co coaches, we visit Canowindra and the Museum of Fishes – ancient fish fossils from this area that was once an inland sea. Onwards to the popular Grenfell Wheat silos completed in 2019 and then moving to the well-known Weetalle Silos. We travel via Narrandera on the Murrumbidgee River, in the Riverina region of New South Wales then to and Wagga Wagga.
From Wales Wagga we cross the NSW / VIC border to two other silos at Tungamah and St. James Silos then the Rochester Painted Silo before an overnight stop at historic Echuca on the Murray River. Here we enjoy a lovely riverboat cruise on the Murray River and some time to soak up the fascinating history of this still bustling riverboat town. Following the Murray, we arrive at Lake Bogan and visit the Historic site of the Catalina Seaplanes which was the major land-based maintenance depot during the Second World War where seaplanes were serviced from all over Australia but also the active aircraft up in the Pacific regions. a full size Catalina is on display and lots of WWII aircraft memorabilia.
From here we move into the Victorian Silo Art Trail and visit some of the famous sites including the Nullawil Silo Art, the Patchwollock site and there’s quite a concentration in this western Victoria region. Moving into South Australia we visit Coonalpyn silo mural and then finally we see the Karoonda silos and then to Adelaide
Sydney to Adelaide OR Adelaide to Sydney 5-6 days