NSW Outback Tours Mungo Broken Hill Bourke from Sydney 2020
Travel in outback Australia is our speciality, and our new Covid ready tours in NSW, VIC and SA from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane mean you don’t have to fly in a plane. When we commence we will ensure strict hygiene protocols are in place, including Covid clear health checks.
2020 Vision – who had this one in their sights ?
Hello and welcome to this very unusual 2020. I hope your 2020 vision is clear and your health is in good shape as well.
The key to staying healthy is good nutrition, looking after your body and plenty of exercise, and keeping social (eg by phone, Zoom, even Facebook) – so I hope you’re feeling good and healthy. Give us a call if you feel like a chat.
Spirit Safaris are grounded due to proximity and border crossing restrictions. These are to be progressively relaxed by June / July, with the NT planning to open all services in early June, with strict hygiene protocols. Overseas travel is not expected to be available for most of 2020 or beyond.
2020 Covid Clear Tours include the following –
You can reserve your interest in any of these tours in 2020 with a $100 fully-refundable deposit in case Covid-19 limits travel
- Silo Art Trail – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/silo-art-trail-tours/
- Outback NSW, Mungo National Park, Broken Hill and Darling River Run – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-outback-tours/
- Channel & Corner Country – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/catalog/319986/corner-channel-country
- Kangaroo Island & Flinders Ranges – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/kangaroo-island-tours-5-days/
- Tasmania Explorer tours – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/tasmanian-wilderness-explorer-4wd-tours
- South Australia tours – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/south-australia-tours/
- Dig Tree Innamincka & Coongie Lakes + much more – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391326/cameron-corner-country-innaminka-dig-tree-coongie-lakes-tour-from-broken-hill-to-broken-hill-5-days
- Kimberley tours in 2021 are booking well, and big savings are available with prices at 2020 rates. – See https://www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley_kakadu_tours
The Covid-19 situation will be the end for many businesses but for many others, it’s a wonderful opportunity to re-treat and stay still. It’s in the stillness that creation happens – new things generate and this is happening all over the world at the moment.
I hope you’re staying well and keeping calm and peaceful and enjoying the opportunity to listen to the stillness. There are messages there for your evolution. Have you seen the amazing new comet and meteorite showers that have been happening lately ? Also Murchison meteorite studies have been in the news this week as a potential source of life on Earth – woo hoo
Songlines and Sacred Sites have been a passion of mine and one of the key reasons I started Spirit Safaris. A Free webinar on the subject is planned soon – so reserve your place and see a very different Australian Vision.
Here is a summary of the webinar – Songlines and Sacred Sites online webinar presented by Richard O’Neill. Presenting a deeper understanding of ancient cultures connections to Earth energy, and how ancient and modern architecture has worked with this understanding. PLUS practical tips for health with an awareness of these energies. Includes many maps, charts and ancient artworks including tips to identify “hot spots” in your area
Reserve your spot here – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/songlines/
Kimberley tours in 2021 are booking well, and big savings are available with prices at 2020 rates. – See https://www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley_kakadu_tours If you can’t find what you’re looking for please let me know
More Tour details
- This tour includes a day at Coongie Lakes + much more – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391326/cameron-corner-country-innaminka-dig-tree-coongie-lakes-tour-from-broken-hill-to-broken-hill-5-days
- And this is 1 way via Macquarie Marshes to Broken Hill .. https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/387617/darling-river-run-sydney-to-broken-hill-outback-nsw-5-days
- We have these NSW tours scheduled which can take you to Broken Hill – and includes Macquarie Marshes – and could link Coongie Lakes with one of these …
- Silo Art Trail Tour NSW Victoria South Australia Sydney Adelaide – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/388291/silo-art-trail-tour-nsw-victoria-south-australia-sydney-adelaide
- Mungo National Park Tours Sydney to Adelaide 5 days- https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/286361/mungo-national-park-tours-sydney-to-adelaide-5-days
- Silo Art Trail Mungo NSW Outback Tours Sydney to Broken Hill 6 days – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391238/silo-art-trail-mungo-nsw-outback-tours-sydney-to-broken-hill-6-days
- NSW Outback Explorer Silo Art Corner Country Mungo Broken Hill Darling River Bourke Sydney Return 12 or 14 days includes Macquarie Marshes – https://spiritsafaris.rezdy.com/391372/nsw-outback-explorer-silo-art-corner-country-mungo-broken-hill-darling-river-bourke-sydney-return-12-days
- NSW Outback Warrumbungles Silo Art Corner Country Mungo Broken Hill Darling River Bourke Sydney Return 14 days includes Siding Springs, Mudgee overnight & Macquarie Marshes – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-outback-warrumbungles-silo-art-corner-country-mungo-broken-hill-tour-14-days/
Tours are summarised with the calendar here – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-outback-tours/
Feel Free to Email or Call me on 0417 244 600 or 1300 763 188 if you have any questions
Thank you – and stay tuned
Founder & Managing Director
PO Box 488 Neutral Bay NSW 2089 Australia – Level 32, 101 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
Sydney 02 8213 3225 Melbourne 03 9017 6862 Brisbane 07 3137 1607 Perth 08 6364 3651 Adelaide 08 8120 0366 Alice Springs 08 8120 0366
Local Call 1300 763 188 Mobile 0417 244 600
Latest News Blog – www.spiritsafaris.com/blogs
Tours Summary – www.spiritsafaris.com/outback-tours-australia
Reserve your spot here for Songlines & Sacred Sites – https://www.spiritsafaris.com/songlines/