Spirit Safaris – Australian Wilderness & Outback Tours
Spirit Safaris travel in private, personal, small group luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Australian Wilderness & Outback tours areas, Aboriginal Rock Art, Aboriginal Art Centres & remote Communities in wild nature on these local & Outback Australia Tours.
New Australian outback tours destinations for 2015 include Canning Stock Route tours, Simpson Desert Tours, Karijini National Park, Hamersley Ranges, Tom Price & Newman, Nullarbor Plain (with Whale watching), Kalgoorlie, Port Hedland, Kangaroo Island and more …
You benefit from our experience working with Australian Aboriginal elders and communities in the Kimberley, Uluru, Hunter Valley, East Coast and across Australia for more than 20 years, supporting re-establish on traditional lands, sharing Aboriginal knowledge of country and creation through Bush University and other programs …
Share a Bigger Picture - Book a tour !
You travel in modern luxury Toyota Landcriuser GXL 4WD vehicles in a small personal & private group to remote wilderness that others don’t reach. See latest Travel Updates
Favourite Australian outback tour destinations including the amazing Lake Eyre (after 4 years of wet), Kimberley, Kakadu, Tanami Track, Aboriginal Art centres, Cape York, Birdsville, Innamincka, Broken Hill, and more !
2015 – SAVE Up to $1000 on 2015 Tours – Book Now at 2014 prices
2014 – Outback Tours - Book Now
- October 15 – 1 day Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar Tour – This special and rare opportunity is a small group 4WD tour that visits Rainbow Valley (Aboriginal name “Wurre”) & Chambers Pillar (Aboriginal name ‘Idracowra’ ) plus Ewaninga Aboriginal rock art, Maryvale Cattle Station and store for “Titjikala” Aboriginal community artworks. The 4 wheel drive tour travels through Simpson Desert sandhills, and rugged remote mountain ranges. PLEASE CALL
- October 16-20 – 5 day Alice Springs to Ayers Rock / Uluru via MacDonnell Ranges & Mereenie Loop Track – via Simpsons Gap, Palm Valley, Hermannsburg, Kings Canyon, Gosse Bluff & MacDonnell Ranges Tours – Arrive Alice Springs day prior departure, includes welcome to country, 1 Uluru sunset, 1 sunrise, 1 nights Uluru, 1 night Kings Canyon, 2 night Glen Helen, ends Uluru after breakfast day 5 in time for flights. Tour Code MAH5 – same as 6 day below but 1 night at Uluru not 2. Has extra day for Glen Helen area gorges (Redbank and Ross) – Please ASK
- October 16-21 – 6 day Alice Springs to Ayers Rock / Uluru via MacDonnell Ranges & Mereenie Loop Track – via Simpsons Gap, Palm Valley, Hermannsburg, Kings Canyon, Gosse Bluff & MacDonnell Ranges Tours – Arrive Alice Springs day prior departure, includes welcome to country, 2 Uluru sunsets, 1 sunrise, 2 nights Uluru, 1 night Kings Canyon, 2 night Glen Helen, ends Uluru after breakfast day 5 in time for flights. Tour Code MAU6 – same as 5 day with exdtra time for Glen Helen area gorges (Redbank and Ross) – Please ASK
- October 19-26 - 8 Day Corner Country tours, via Birdsville Track, Birdsville, Cooper Creek, Strezlecki Track, Innamincka, Arkaroola & Lake Eyre – From Broken Hill or Adelaide to Birdsville, Cooper Creek, Lake Eyre via Strzelecki Track, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Coongie Lake wetlands area (now need to bypass due to road damage), Outback NSW, Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre (flight included), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide or Broken Hill. Price of $3,395 is for comfy camping OR for 7 nights accommodation (with hotel meals selection) upgrade add $595 per person. Rooms are in local hotel or ensuite cabins. http://www.spiritsafaris.com/cornercountrybirdsvilletracklakeeyretours
- October 21-23 – 3 day Uluru / Ayers Rock to Alice Springs Tours via Kings Canyon with Kings Canyon walk, Depart Uluru / Yulara resort for 1 night Kings Canyon, Mereenie Loop Track via Gosse Bluff meteorite crater, Western MacDonnell Ranges with 2nd night at Glen Helen gorge, then Ormiston Gorge, Ochre Pits, Hermannsburg & Palm Valley option, Simpsons Gap, all meals. Ends Alice Springs 3rd evening – Tour Code MUA3 - $1450 comfy camping or accommodation upgrades available - please ASK Book Tour
- October 24 -1 day Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar Tours – This special and rare opportunity is a small group 4WD tour that visits Rainbow Valley (Aboriginal name “Wurre”) & Chambers Pillar (Aboriginal name ‘Idracowra’ ) plus Ewaninga Aboriginal rock art, Maryvale Cattle Station and store for “Titjikala” Aboriginal community artworks. The 4 wheel drive tour travels through Simpson Desert sandhills, and rugged remote mountain ranges.
- October 26 – November 2 - Darwin to Alice Springs Uluru Tour -Best of the NT Tour with Aboriginal Guide with Kakadu National Park Wetlands & Katherine Gorge Cruises
- This Best of the NT Tour explores Darwin to Alice Springs Uluru Tour via the highlights of the Top End with Litchfield National Park, then Kakadu National Park with our Aboriginal guide including cultural centres and Aboriginal rock art, a Kakadu wetlands cruise & Katherine Gorge cruise. Then cruise in comfort to the cooler south and Red Centre via Daly Waters, Tennant Creek, Devils Marbles to Alice Springs with optional extension to Uluru / Ayers Rock. See http://www.spiritsafaris.com/darwin-to-alice-springs-uluru-tour
- October 30 – Nov 1 - Lake Eyre from Uluru or Alice Springs to Adelaide via Cooper Pedy, Oodnadatta Track & Lake Eyre – Includes flight over Lake Eyre, travel the Oodnadatta Track, following the Old Ghan railway & Overland Telegraph Line, visit Marree, Coober Pedy (sleep underground), William Creek, Coward Springs, Leigh Creek, Copley – 3 days/ 2 nights. –Luxury 4WD transport, $1995 fully accommodated for 2 nights, all fees, meals except 1 at restaurant. Tour Code ESA3. Meets Great Ocean Road tour Book Tour
- November 1-4 and 2-5 – Great Ocean Road Tours Adelaide to Melbourne via 12 Apostles, Lake Alexandrina, Murray River, Coorong, Limestone Coast, Mt Gambier, Naracoorte Caves, Apollo Bay, Bells Beach, Torquay to Melbourne. Twelve 12 Apostles – Discover the dramatic rock sculptures of the 12 Apostles, the mystical Bay of Islands and the many viewing points along the Great Ocean Road with spectacular views of the Southern Ocean. Watch southern right whales from the shoreline at the nursery in Warrnambool & meet the Penguins. Explore the delicious and special wines of the Limestone Coast, formed by tonnes of marine life falling to the sea floor. Discover The Coorong & National Park, a unique and incredible spot for four wheel driving, fishing and boating. Birdwatchers love the more than 80 species live in this series of long, shallow saltwater lagoons. 4 days 3 nights includes beach cabins & motel accommodation, all meals, National Parks & Naracoorte Caves entry. Cost from Adelaide to Melbourne $1880 includes GST. Book Tour
- November 2-5– 4 day NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour via Broken Hill to Broken Hill tour via Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka - v – Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. Ask about from Sydney or Adelaide options Book Now
- November 2-5 & Nov 6 – 9 – Darling River Run Tours 3 days Departs Broken Hill to Sydney via Nyngan, Bourke, Louth, Tilpa, White Cliffs, Menindee Lakes, Broken Hill. Travel down the mighty Darling River from Bourke to Wilcannia & Bourke & Wills camp at Menindee Lakes from Broken Hill, with a visit to White Cliffs opals fields & miners stores.
- November - Darling River Run 4 days – Sydney to Broken Hill – Departs Sydney to Nyngan, Bourke, Louth, Tilpa, White Cliffs, Broken Hill. Travel down the mighty Darling River from Bourke to Wilcannia then Broken Hill, with a visit to White Cliffs opals fields & miners stores.
- September - NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour via Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka - Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 4 days from & return to Broken Hill (or Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach)
- September – From Sydney – Macquarie Marshes, Menindee Lakes & Broken Hill - 3 days to Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands after rejuvenation floods. Explore Macquarie Marshes NP, before Kinchega National Park and Menindee Lakes and 1 or 2 nights in Broken Hill. Return by train or plane, or Cameron’s Corner Country tour optionally continue with us to Lake Eyre. Connection options to Sydney, Broken Hill or Melbourne.
- September – Mungo National Park Tours from Sydney to Broken Hill – Meets some Cameron Corner Country tours
Discover Outback NSW and this ancient landscape, travel the Darling River Run and explore Burke & Wills camp and wetlands at Menindee Lakes on this Mungo National Park Tours from Sydney to Broken Hill (or reverse option)
Call us for details 1300 763 188 or + 61 417 244 600 or Book Now
More tours follow by region, or check dates below -
Karijini National Park & Pilbara www.spiritsafaris.com/karijini-pilbara-tours
Canning Stock Route Tours – see spiritsafaris.com/canning-stock-route-tours
Lost City & Gulf Savannah Tours - spiritsafaris.com/gulf-savannah-tours
Simpson Desert Tours & Tag Alongs - www.spiritsafaris.com/simpson-desert-tours
Rock Art Kimberley - see spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro
or see All Tours - http://www.spiritsafaris.com/outback-tours-australia
New Travel Bookings options too - We have a new easy search Booking Page with our Tours, Accommodation, Cruises, Car Rental & Travel Insurance links here at http://www.spiritsafaris.com/book
Yes – we are Ecotourism Certified and have the Green Tick - Hi, I am Richard O’Neill, creator of Spirit Safaris and a 5th generation Aussie explorer, bushman, adventurer and songman. Our family and professional team have a deep love and connection to the land of Oz, and have journeyed Australia’s songlines with the wisdom keepers for many generations. We have worked with Australian Aboriginal elders and communities in the Kimberley and across Australia for more than 20 years, supporting communities to re-establish on traditional lands and helping share their knowledge of country through Bush University and other initiatives. Join us for some inpirational fun and adventure …
Tours by region …. Enter Your Name for 2014 Earlybird Savings >>
Outback Tours Australia – Outback & Coast
Kimberley Tours Kakadu Tours Uluru / Ayers Rock Tours Tanami Track Tours | Pilbara & Karijini NP | Lake Eyre Tours & Flights | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours | Corner Country Tours | Lost City / Devils Marbles/ Daly Waters | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | NSW Outback Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Cape York Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Whale Watching South Australia | Alice Springs to Broome via Tanami | Simpson Desert Tours | Canning Stock Route Tours 1 Day & Overnight Tours
Uluru / Ayers Rock Tours | MacDonnell Ranges Tours | Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar from Alice Springs | Kakadu Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | Kimberley Tours from Darwin | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours | Corner Country Tours | Lost City / Devils Marbles/ Daly Waters | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Simpson Desert Tours
Western Australia Tours
Kimberley Tours | Tanami Track Tours | Pilbara & Karijini NP | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Alice Springs to Broome via Tanami | Canning Stock Route Tours | 1 Day & Overnight Tours
South Australia Tours
Lake Eyre Tours & Flights | Corner Country Tours | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours from Adelaide | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Whale Watching South Australia | Simpson Desert Tours | Innamincka & Strzelecki Track Tours | Flinders Ranges Tours | Wilpena Pound Tours | Brachina Gorge Tours | Arkaroola Tours | Limestone Coast Tours | Great Ocean Road Tours
New South Wales Tours in NSW
Blue Mountains Tours Hunter Valley Tours NSW Day Tours Outback NSW Tours South Coast NSW Tours NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country Tours | 3 day Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley | 2 day Blue Mountains Hunter Valley Tours | 4 day Outback NSW Tours
1 Day & Short Overnight Sydney Tours - Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback, Sydney & NSW Australia – Please Call or Email
Special Interest Tours
Aboriginal Art Tours | Rock Art Tours | Tag Along Tours | Photography Tours | Corporate Tours | Family Travel Tours | Australia Movie Tours – Kimberley | Australian Wildlife Conservancy Tours | Whale Watching Tours | Birdsville Races Tours | Tour Planner
SAVE $1,000 for 2014 – Join our Mailing List and Travel Club Free >>
Outback NSW Tours & Sydney Day Tours include -
- Blue Mountains Wildlife Luxury 4WD Tours
- Hunter Valley Wine & Wildlife 4WD Tours
- South Coast NSW Grand Pacific Drive Tours – Stanwell Tops, Beaches, Royal NP, Wollongong, Nan Tien Temple
- 2, 3 or 4 day Outback New South Wales NSW 4 WD Tours
- Beaches, Bush, Bays & Rivers Tours – Sydney Northern Beaches & Kuringai National Park Tour
- Sydney 1, 2 & 3 Day & 1/2 Day Tours 4WD Tours of the Northern Beaches & Kuringai National Park Tour
- Darling River, Macquarie Marshes, Bourke & Broken Hill – Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands
- From Sydney – Macquarie Marshes, Menindee Lakes & Broken Hill – Option to Lake Eyre – NEW TOUR
- Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains & NSW Outback 4WD Tour - runs on demand - See details
Check out the latest below …
from Broome, Darwin, Sydney, Adelaide, Ayers Rock, (Uluru) & Alice Springs include –
- Corner Country – See CURRENT TOURS & NEW TOURS COMING to Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Dig Tree
- Kimberley Tours via Mitchell Falls, El Questro Station, Wyndham, Bungle Bungles & Gibb River Rd
- Kakadu Tours from Darwin, Katherine or Alice Springs
- Tanami Track Tours via Broome to Alice Springs, or Alice Springs to Broome via Wolfe Creek Crater, Balgo,
Yuendumu, Geike Gorge, Halls Creek
- Bungle Bungles Tours – Tour the best of the Kimberley by 4WD from Broome, Kununurra or Darwin
- Ayers Rock, Uluru, Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours – direct or can include Kata Tjuta (Olgas), Kings Canyon, MacDonnell Ranges, Gosse Bluff, Glen Helen
- Lake Eyre Tours & Flights with Wilpena Pound &/or Coober Pedy via from Sydney, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Alice Springs, Brisbane. Options via Marree, Coober Pedy, Oodnadatta Track, Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges, Wilpena Pound.
- Lake Eyre Tours & Flights options incl. Ayers Rock, Uluru & Alice Springs Tours – options include Marree, Coober Pedy, Oodnadatta Track, William Creek, Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges, Wilpena Pound
- Wilpena Pound Tours & Flights on Lake Eyre tours page
- Bush University Tours and experiences with Aboriginal elders
- Aboriginal Art Centre Tours to remote communities, meet artists & buy Aboriginal art from source.
- Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback Australia – Please Call or Email
We provide a real “Welcome to Country” and guide you through Australia’s powerful natural and outback world, weaving creation stories, visiting ancient rock art sites, exploring songlines and sacred sites. Your journey is safe, fun and meaningful.
Bungle Bungles Kimberley Tour
Windjana Gorge Kimberley Tour
Emma Gorge Kimberley Tour
Appreciate the power of the Australian land
As you travel, tune into the power and beauty of the natural landscapes. In the open, pristine land you will develop surprising clarity and creativity. The land has the power to inspire and revive you.
Make a meaningful connection to Aboriginal culture
Our Kimberley tours are an extraordinary opportunity to meet Aboriginal elders and their communities. You will learn about Aboriginal spirituality, lore & law, bush medicine and food, story, song and dance. Share the Dreamtime.
Free Your Spirit – and Be Inspired !
All Australian Outback Tours Summary – for tours of Kimberley, Kakadu, Uluru, Lake Eyre, Cape York
See or Download a PowerPoint Preview (with music) or Outback Tours Brochure with Itineraries
Humanity is now being called to take notice of this beautiful planet Earth – for the great journey we all travel together. You will maximise your Australian outback and Sydney travel experiences with our professional guides and staff, supported by our close connections with the Aboriginal people who have been caretakers of these very special environments. Our accommodated or camping tours (on very comfortable bedding) allow us to be close to the Earth and community.
Take time out to discover your real self with a journey to the Heartlands of Australia with Spirit Safaris. Spirit Safaris connects you to your deeper power and creativity, travelling some of the most awe inspiring landscapes and experiences this planet has to offer. Email or Call Us Now >>
Tours Summary in date order
Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback Australia – Please Call or Email