Spirit Safaris – Australian Wilderness & Outback Tours
Spirit Safaris travel in private, personal, small group Eco Tours by luxury 4WD to Remote Australian Wilderness & Outback Australia.
Treat Yourself & Be Inspired !
Access our connections from our unique experience working with Australian Aboriginal elders and communities in the Kimberley, Central Australia, South Australia, Hunter Valley, East Coast and across Australia for more than 20 years, supporting kids and communities and preservation of sacred sites, sharing Aboriginal knowledge of country and creation through Bush University and other programs.
2017 EARLY BIRD SALES – Discounts apply on some products until sold that are booked 6 or more months in advance. $1000 per couple or $ 500 per person be saved on tours of 8 or more days, booked 6 months or more in advance, PLUS save more when you book at current prices (price rise soon on most tours) – Please ask
More Tours & Dates at links below – Please Ask – Call for Details – 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600
2017 OUTBACK TOURS …
Tag Along Tours available on all tours – please ask.
- June 4-17 – Kimberley Complete Mitchell Falls Mt Elizabeth Lake Argyle Tours 14 days – via Gibb River Road includes Lake Argyle cruise, Mitchell Falls (2 Nights), Bungle Bungles (2N), El Questro (2N), Kununurra, Mt Elizabeth Station (2N), 5 Rivers Lookout, Galvan’s Gorge, Windjana Gorges & Tunnel Creek, plus exceptional extra remote Aboriginal Rock Art sites and Aboriginal Art Centres (Tour Code KBBA14) Book Now
- June 17-18 – Cape Leveque Tour 2 days – Dampier Peninsula, Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community Beagle Bay Church – pearl shell altar, for morning tea. One Arm Point Community Buccaneer Archipelago – Giant Tides 2 hour tour – experi3ence huge tidal flows of the Kimberley. Aquaculture hatchery, with reef fish and trochus shell and much more – Book Now
- June 20 – 26 – Kimberley Tour 7 days via Gibb River Road – Lake Argyle, El Questro, Bungle Bungles walks & Gibb River Rd. with 2 cruises & Bungle Bungles flight option with Lake Argyle cruise, El Questro, Bungle Bungles walks and flight option, Manning Gorge, Galvans Gorge and extension options. From Broome – Book Now
- June 20-26 – Newhaven Sanctuary & Tanami Track with Bubngle Bungles from Broome to Alice Springs Tour 6 days/5 nights – Includes Newhaven 2 nights, Geike Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Outback Art, Wolfe Creek Crater, Balgo, Warlukurlangu artists at Yuendumu – please ask or Book Now
- June 27 – July 7 – Kimberley Tour from Broome to Broome 11 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro – Accommodated or Camping with Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles with flight, Kununurra, Katherine to Darwin. See details here www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro Click here for details or Book Now
- June 27 – July 14 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE, TANAMI TRACK & GUNBARRELL HIGHWAY – from Alice Springs via Tanami Track, Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, Warburton, Giles, Uluru return. An epic journey in remote Western Deserts. Book NOW
- June 28 – July 5 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE – TOP HALF – WELL 51 TO WELL 33 – 8 days from Broome via Halls Creek, Lake Gregory region, Paruku Indigenous Protected Area, Paruku Indigenous Protected Area, Well 51 to Well 33 on Canning SR, Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community then Marble Bar overnight to Broome – a Great taste of the remote and incredibly beautiful Great Sandy and Western Deserts – $5,880 limited place. Book Here or See http://www.spiritsafaris.com/canning-stock-route-tours/
- June 28 – July 13 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE TOUR – from Broome via Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, to Newman, optional return via Marble Bar to Broome.
- June 28 – July 14 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE & GUNBARRELL HIGHWAY – from Broome via Lake Gregory, Canning SR, Wiluna, Warburton, Giles, Uluru to Alice Springs. An epic journey in remote Western Deserts to Alice Springs.
- July 25- August 1 – Kimberley Darwin to Broome – Accommodated or Camping Tours 8 days
- August 2-12 – Kimberley Tour from Broome to Darwin 11 -13 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro – Accommodated or Camping with Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles with flight, Kununurra, Katherine to Darwin. See details here www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro Click here for details or Book Now – 2 or 3 days extension options can include Cape Leveque and Horizontal Falls Seaplane experience
- August 13-19 – Kimberley Darwin to Broome 11 – 13 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro
- August 27 – September 4 – Simpson Desert West East Crossing from Alice Springs, Finke, Lamberts Centre of Australia, Mt Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Simpson Desert via French Line, WAA and QAA lines, Big Red, Birdsville, Boulia Min Min lights, Plenty Highway, Harts Range Aboriginal community, Gem Tree. Completes September 4 in Alice Springs, or Adelaide option – 9 days.
- September 7-15 – Corner Country tour via Coober Pedy, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, Birdsville & Lake Eyre – From Adelaide or Broken Hill to Birdsville, via Strzelecki Track, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Lake Eyre (flight included), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide or Broken Hill. Cooper Creek, Lake Eyre via Coongie Lake wetlands,(now need to bypass due to road damage), Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre (Optional Lake Eyre flight available), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide.
More tours at these links –
- Canning Stock Route Tours – From Broome or Alice Springs to Newman or Broome.
- Kimberley Accommodated or Camping Tours
- Karijini National Park Tours, Tom Price & Newman from Broome
- Simpson Desert Tours & Tag Along Tours
- Cape York with Thursday Island Tours
- Nullarbor Plain Tours (with whale watching)
- Corner Country Tours – Birdsville, Innaminka, Oodnadatta, Lake Eyre, Arkaroola
- Uluru / Ayers Rock to Alice Springs via Kings Canyon, MacDonnell Ranges Tours
- Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours
- Rock Art of the Kimberley
- Kangaroo Island Tours and more …
Share a Bigger Picture – Book a tour
Travel in modern luxury Toyota Landcruiser GXL 4WD vehicles in a small personal & private group to remote wilderness that others don’t reach.
See latest Travel Updates
Many tours are Comfy Camping or fully accommodated.
More tours follow by region, or check dates below –
or see All Tours
New Travel Bookings options too – We have a new easy search Booking Page with our Tours, Accommodation, Cruises, Car Rental & Travel Insurance links here at http://www.spiritsafaris.com/book
Yes – we are Ecotourism Certified and have the Green Tick – Hi, I am Richard O’Neill, creator of Spirit Safaris and a 5th generation Aussie explorer, bushman, adventurer and songman. Our family and professional team have a deep love and connection to the land of Oz, and have journeyed Australia’s songlines with the wisdom keepers for many generations. We have worked with Australian Aboriginal elders and communities in the Kimberley and across Australia for more than 20 years, supporting communities to re-establish on traditional lands and helping share their knowledge of country through Bush University and other initiatives. Join us for some inpirational fun and adventure …
Tours by region …. Enter Your Name for 2017 Earlybird Savings >>
Outback Tours Australia – Outback & Coast
Kimberley Tours Kakadu Tours Uluru / Ayers Rock Tours Tanami Track Tours | Pilbara & Karijini NP | Lake Eyre Tours & Flights | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours | Corner Country Tours | Lost City / Devils Marbles/ Daly Waters | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | NSW Outback Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Cape York Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Whale Watching South Australia | Alice Springs to Broome via Tanami | Simpson Desert Tours | Canning Stock Route Tours | 1 Day & Overnight Tours | Canning Stock Route Tours
Uluru / Ayers Rock Tours | MacDonnell Ranges Tours | Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar from Alice Springs | Kakadu Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | Kimberley Tours from Darwin | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours | Corner Country Tours | Lost City / Devils Marbles/ Daly Waters | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Simpson Desert Tours | Canning Stock Route Tours
Kimberley Tours | Tanami Track Tours | Pilbara & Karijini NP | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Alice Springs to Broome via Tanami | Canning Stock Route Tours
Lake Eyre Tours & Flights | Corner Country Tours | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours from Adelaide | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Whale Watching South Australia | Simpson Desert Tours | Innamincka & Strzelecki Track Tours | Flinders Ranges Tours | Wilpena Pound Tours | Brachina Gorge Tours | Arkaroola Tours | Limestone Coast Tours | Great Ocean Road Tours
Cape York Thursday Island Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Simpson Desert Tours | Birdsville Races Tours | Birdsville, Innamincka & Strezkecki Track Tours | Dinosaur Trail Tours | Cairns to Alice Springs | Alice Springs to Cairns via Plenty Highway
Blue Mountains Tours Hunter Valley Tours NSW Day Tours Outback NSW Tours South Coast NSW Tours NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country Tours | 3 day Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley | 2 day Blue Mountains Hunter Valley Tours | 4 day Outback NSW Tours
1 Day & Short Overnight Sydney Tours – Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback, Sydney & NSW Australia – Please Call or Email
Special Interest Tours
Aboriginal Art Tours | Rock Art Tours | Tag Along Tours | Photography Tours | Corporate Tours | Family Travel Tours | Australia Movie Tours – Kimberley | Australian Wildlife Conservancy Tours | Whale Watching Tours | Birdsville Races Tours | Tour Planner
SAVE $1,000 for – Join our Mailing List and Travel Club Free >>
We provide a real “Welcome to Country” and guide you through Australia’s powerful natural and outback world, weaving creation stories, visiting ancient rock art sites, exploring songlines and sacred sites. Your journey is safe, fun and meaningful.
Bungle Bungles Kimberley Tour
Windjana Gorge Kimberley Tour
Emma Gorge Kimberley Tour
Appreciate the power of the Australian land
As you travel, tune into the power and beauty of the natural landscapes. In the open, pristine land you will develop surprising clarity and creativity. The land has the power to inspire and revive you.
Make a meaningful connection to Aboriginal culture
Our Kimberley tours are an extraordinary opportunity to meet Aboriginal elders and their communities. You will learn about Aboriginal spirituality, lore & law, bush medicine and food, story, song and dance. Share the Dreamtime.
Free Your Spirit – and Be Inspired !
All Australian Outback Tours Summary – for tours of Kimberley, Kakadu, Uluru, Lake Eyre, Cape York
See or Download a PowerPoint Preview (with music) or Outback Tours Brochure with Itineraries
Humanity is now being called to take notice of this beautiful planet Earth – for the great journey we all travel together. You will maximise your Australian outback and Sydney travel experiences with our professional guides and staff, supported by our close connections with the Aboriginal people who have been caretakers of these very special environments. Our accommodated or camping tours (on very comfortable bedding) allow us to be close to the Earth and community.
Take time out to discover your real self with a journey to the Heartlands of Australia with Spirit Safaris. Spirit Safaris connects you to your deeper power and creativity, travelling some of the most awe inspiring landscapes and experiences this planet has to offer. Email or Call Us Now >>
Tours Summary in date order
Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback Australia – Please Call or Email
NEW TOURS INFORMATION
Simpson Desert Tours | Canning Stock Route Tours | Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Hunter Valley Tours | Darling River Run Tours Sydney to Broken Hill Tours | Great Ocean Road Tours | Tag Along Tours | Kimberley Mitchell Falls Tours | Darling River Run Tours Sydney to Broken Hill Tours | Arkaroola Wilpena Flinders Ranges Lake Eyre Tours | Kimberley Broome to Broome Kalumburu Tours | Darwin to Ayers Rock Devils Marbles Tours | Kakadu Katherine Gorge Litchfield Tours | Kakadu Katherine Gorge Tours | Quinkan Rock Art Tours | Old Ghan Tours| Mungo National Park Tours | Adelaide to Alice Springs Lake Eyre Tours | Kimberley Camping Tours | Photography Tours | Birdsville Races Tours Flights | Kimberley Tours Broome to Darwin | Karijini Tours 5 Days | Darwin Litchfield Kakadu Devils Marbles Alice Springs Tours | 3 day Lake Eyre Tours and Flights | Karijini National Park Tours | Cape Leveque Tours | 2 Day Hunter Valley Wine Wildlife Tours | 2 Day Hunter Valley Concert Accommodation Tours | Kimberley Tours Mitchell Falls 10 day | Sydney NSW 4×4 Outback Tours | Kimberley Camping Tours 9 Days | Kimberley Tours from Broome to Darwin via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles | Kimberley Tours Mitchell Falls Tours | Sydney to Adelaide Tours | Cape York Thursday Island Tours, Weipa, Laura Dance, Daintree, Quinkan Rock Art, Cairns Tour | Uluru to Alice Springs via MacDonnell Ranges Tours | Gulf Savannah Tours | 4 Day Kimberley Darwin to Broome Tours | 2 Day Outback NSW Blue Mountains Hunter Valley Tours | Kimberley Tours Mitchell Falls Bungle Bungles | Gulf Savannah Way Tours from Alice Springs | 4 Day Lake Eyre Tours Flights via William Creek Coober Pedy | Kimberley Mitchell Falls Kakadu Tours 9 Days | Spirit Safaris | Bungle Bungles Tours | Kangaroo Island Photography Tour | Gulf Savannah Way Tours Alice Springs to Cairns | Karijini Ningaloo Monkey Mia Coral Coast Kalbari Broome Perth Tour | 3 Day Hunter Valley Wollombi Broke Wine Tasting Tours | Alice Spring to Uluru Ayers Rock via MacDonnell Ranges Tours | Perth to Broome via Kalbari Karijini Ningaloo Monkey Mia Tour