Spirit Safaris – Australian Wilderness & Outback Tours
Spirit Safaris travel in private, small group luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Australian Wilderness & Outback tours areas, Aboriginal Rock Art, Aboriginal Art Centres & remote Communities in wild nature on these local & Outback Australia Tours.
Latest News for 2014 Spirit Safaris Australian Outback & Wilderness Tours
New Australian outback tours destinations for 2014 incude Canning Stock Route tours, Simpson Desert Tours, Karijini National Park, Hamersley Ranges, Tom Price & Newman, Nullarbor Plain (with Whale watching), Kalgoorlie, Port Hedland, Kangaroo Island and more …
You benefit from our experience working with Australian Aboriginal elders and communities in the Kimberley, Uluru, Hunter Valley, East Coast and across Australia for more than 20 years, supporting re-establish on traditional lands, sharing Aboriginal knowledge of country and creation through Bush University and other programs …
Share a Bigger Picture - Book a tour !
You travel in modern luxury Toyota Landcriuser GXL 4WD vehicles in a small personal & private group to remote wilderness that others don’t reach. See latest Travel Updates
Favourite Australian outback tour destinations including the amazing Lake Eyre (after 4 years of wet), Kimberley, Kakadu, Tanami Track, Aboriginal Art centres, Cape York, Birdsville, Innamincka, Broken Hill, and more !
NEW EASTER + ANZAC DAY TOURS 2014
- April 14-17 - Darling River Run 4 days – Sydney to Broken Hill – Departs Sydney to Nyngan, Bourke, Louth, Tilpa, White Cliffs, Broken Hill. Travel down the mighty Darling River from Bourke to Wilcannia then Broken Hill, with a visit to White Cliffs opals fields & miners stores.
- April 18-21 - NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour via Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka - Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 4 days from & return to Broken Hill (or Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach)
- April 15-17, 2013 – From Sydney – Macquarie Marshes, Menindee Lakes & Broken Hill - 3 days to Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands after rejuvenation floods. Explore Macquarie Marshes NP, before Kinchega National Park and Menindee Lakes and 1 or 2 nights in Broken Hill. Return by train or plane, or Cameron’s Corner Country tour optionally continue with us to Lake Eyre. Connection options to Sydney, Broken Hill or Melbourne.
- April 22-25 - NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour via Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka - Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 4 days from & return to Broken Hill (or Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach)
- April 26-27 – Darling River Run & Mungo National Park – Broken Hill to Adelaide via Menindee Lakes, Darling River to Mungo National Park (overnight), Adelaide — Please ask
- April 28-30 - Lake Eyre Tours & Flights from Adelaide return to Adelaide– 3 days/2 nights - Includes Lake Eyre flight , lake shore visit by 4WD, wetlands birds area walk & lunch, see the Old Ghan Railway, Tom Kruse Outback Mailman from “Back of Beyond” truck & history, Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track, Farina ghost town, Marree, Leigh Creek, Copley, Lake Eyre National Park, Flinders Ranges.
- April 18-23 or April 21-23 - Priscilla Queen of the Desert Tour – Sydney (Or Adelaide) to Alice Springs –Relive the Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Tour on the journey from Sydney to Alice Springs via the film highlights – 6 day tour – Join this small group 4WD tour from Sydney (or Adelaide 3 days) via the Blue Mountains, Bathurst, Mudgee wine country, Dubbo (the Hub of the West), Narromine (soaring capital of Aust.) and Nyngan (1990 flood town), Enjoy a licious dinner at the famous Palace Hotel. Then Visit Lake Eyre & Coober Pedy via Oodnadatta Track – via Flinders Ranges, Marree, Lake Eyre National Park, lake shore walk, Oodnadatta Track, Coward Springs, Old Ghan Railway towns & history, William Creek, Coober Pedy (opal mine visit & sleep underground). From Adelaide (or Broken Hill option) to Alice Springs. 3 days/2 nights from Adelaide or 6 days from Sydney
- April 28 – May 3 - Wilpena Pound, Chambers Gorge, Arkaroola & Lake Eyre Tours & Flights from Adelaide or Wilpena Pound (after Ikara gathering) – 6 days/5 nights tour – includes 4WD to Lake shore walk, wetlands walk birds area, spectacular Arkaroola walks or Ridge Top Tour (optional), spot endangered rock wallabies as we drive through Brachina & Buyeroo Gorges, incredible rock art at Sacred Canyon & Chambers Gorge, the latter with local Aboriginal custodian. We also experience the Old Ghan Railway, Tom Kruse “Outback Mailman” from “Back of Beyond” mail truck & history, Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track, Marree, Leigh Creek, Copley, Lake Eyre National Park, Flinders Ranges, Wilpena Pound, Wilpena Pound walk & optional Wilpena flight. Overnights Marree 2, Arkaroola 2, Wilpena 1. Cost including all meals, 1.5 hr Lake Eyre flight & accommodation in hotel / motel / chalet is $2995 from Adelaide or Broken Hill option.
May 12-17, June 24-29, 2014 - Alice Springs to Broome - Tanami Track Aboriginal Art Tour as below – Westbound - including Outback Aboriginal Art at Balgo, Warlukurlangu artists at Yuendumu and Tillmouth Wells, Wolfe Creek Crater, Balgo Aboriginal Art Community – 6 days/5 nights – A $2,880 – see below
July 1-6, 2014 – 6 days - Uluru, Kings Canyon & Central Deserts & Utopia Aboriginal Art Tours from Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Alice Springs Commence at Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Kings Canyon for Valley or Canyon walks, or local Aboriginal community art. Overnight Kings Canyon resort, then travel via Hermannsburg (Albert Namatjira art centre) to Glen Helen resort in the West MacDonnell ranges for overnight. Next day to Papunya and Haasts Bluff art centres & communities then Yuendumu and Tillmouth Well. Next visit 4-5 of these very unique art centres in the Utopia Aboriginal region ie Artist & Cultural Centres at Ali Curung, Arlpwe, Amplilatwatja, Nyinkka Nyunyu, Julalikari Arts and Aileron (Artists centre plus giant sculpture of Anmatjere man and woman with child) plus we visit the culturally and naturally powerful Devils Marbles National Park). This tour is a great opportunity to buy art from source from these unique centres. Completes Alice Springs after breakfast or Darwin evening option. Tour Connection options from Adelaide or flights from other cities. Includes all meals and motel style accommodation – $2,995 Uluru to Alice or $3,300 Alice Springs to Darwin – Ask for details
To help you in that regard our Earlybird Bookings offer for 2014 tours of 8 or more days, saving $200 per person is extended to March 31 for the following * tours & departure dates See details here
These * dates have special offer – other dates also available
Rock Art Kimberley - * departs Broome June 15,2014 – see spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro
Karijini National Park & Pilbara - * departing Broome June 30 & again July 6 www.spiritsafaris.com/karijini-pilbara-tours
Aboriginal Art Tours - * July 1-6 – 6 days – Central Deserts & Utopia Aboriginal Art Tour plus Kings Canyon fom Uluru
New Tours in 2014 - take a peek…
Karijini National Park & Pilbara www.spiritsafaris.com/karijini-pilbara-tours
Canning Stock Route Tours – see spiritsafaris.com/canning-stock-route-tours
Lost City & Gulf Savannah Tours - spiritsafaris.com/gulf-savannah-tours
Simpson Desert Tours & Tag Alongs - www.spiritsafaris.com/simpson-desert-tours
Rock Art Kimberley - see spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro
or see All Tours - http://www.spiritsafaris.com/outback-tours-australia
New Travel Bookings options too - We have a new easy search Booking Page with our Tours, Accommodation, Cruises, Car Rental & Travel Insurance links here at http://www.spiritsafaris.com/book
Yes – we are Ecotourism Certified and have the Green Tick - Hi, I am Richard O’Neill, creator of Spirit Safaris and a 5th generation Aussie explorer, bushman, adventurer and songman. Our family and professional team have a deep love and connection to the land of Oz, and have journeyed Australia’s songlines with the wisdom keepers for many generations. We have worked with Australian Aboriginal elders and communities in the Kimberley and across Australia for more than 20 years, supporting communities to re-establish on traditional lands and helping share their knowledge of country through Bush University and other initiatives. Join us for some inpirational fun and adventure …
Tours by region …. Enter Your Name for 2014 Earlybird Savings >>
Outback Tours Australia – Outback & Coast
Kimberley Tours Kakadu Tours Uluru / Ayers Rock Tours Tanami Track Tours | Pilbara & Karijini NP | Lake Eyre Tours & Flights | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours | Corner Country Tours | Lost City / Devils Marbles/ Daly Waters | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | NSW Outback Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Cape York Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Whale Watching South Australia | Alice Springs to Broome via Tanami | Simpson Desert Tours | Canning Stock Route Tours 1 Day & Overnight Tours
Uluru / Ayers Rock Tours | MacDonnell Ranges Tours | Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar from Alice Springs | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Kakadu Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | Kimberley Tours from Darwin | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours | Corner Country Tours | Lost City / Devils Marbles/ Daly Waters | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Simpson Desert Tours
Western Australia Tours
Kimberley Tours | Tanami Track Tours | Pilbara & Karijini NP | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Kimberley Darwin Broome Tours | Tanami Track Broome Alice Springs Tours | Cairns/ Darwin via Lost City & Gulf Savannah Way Tours | Western Deserts Tours | Alice Springs to Broome via Tanami | Canning Stock Route Tours | 1 Day & Overnight Tours
South Australia Tours
Lake Eyre Tours & Flights | Corner Country Tours | Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours from Adelaide | Aboriginal Art Centre Tours | Alice Springs & Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours | Whale Watching South Australia | Simpson Desert Tours | Innamincka & Strzelecki Track Tours | Flinders Ranges Tours | Wilpena Pound Tours | Brachina Gorge Tours | Arkaroola Tours | Limestone Coast Tours | Great Ocean Road Tours
New South Wales Tours in NSW
Blue Mountains Tours Hunter Valley Tours NSW Day Tours Outback NSW Tours South Coast NSW Tours NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country Tours | 3 day Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley | 2 day Blue Mountains Hunter Valley Tours | 4 day Outback NSW Tours
1 Day & Short Overnight Sydney Tours - Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback, Sydney & NSW Australia – Please Call or Email
Special Interest Tours
Aboriginal Art Tours | Rock Art Tours | Tag Along Tours | Photography Tours | Corporate Tours | Family Travel Tours | Australia Movie Tours – Kimberley | Australian Wildlife Conservancy Tours | Whale Watching Tours | Birdsville Races Tours | Tour Planner
SAVE $1,000 for 2014 – Join our Mailing List and Travel Club Free >>
Outback NSW Tours & Sydney Day Tours include -
- Blue Mountains Wildlife Luxury 4WD Tours
- Hunter Valley Wine & Wildlife 4WD Tours
- South Coast NSW Grand Pacific Drive Tours – Stanwell Tops, Beaches, Royal NP, Wollongong, Nan Tien Temple
- 2, 3 or 4 day Outback New South Wales NSW 4 WD Tours
- Beaches, Bush, Bays & Rivers Tours – Sydney Northern Beaches & Kuringai National Park Tour
- Sydney 1, 2 & 3 Day & 1/2 Day Tours 4WD Tours of the Northern Beaches & Kuringai National Park Tour
- Darling River, Macquarie Marshes, Bourke & Broken Hill – Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands
- From Sydney – Macquarie Marshes, Menindee Lakes & Broken Hill – Option to Lake Eyre – NEW TOUR
- Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains & NSW Outback 4WD Tour - runs on demand - See details
Check out the latest below …
from Broome, Darwin, Sydney, Adelaide, Ayers Rock, (Uluru) & Alice Springs include –
- Corner Country – See CURRENT TOURS & NEW TOURS COMING to Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Dig Tree
- Kimberley Tours via Mitchell Falls, El Questro Station, Wyndham, Bungle Bungles & Gibb River Rd
- Kakadu Tours from Darwin, Katherine or Alice Springs
- Tanami Track Tours via Broome to Alice Springs, or Alice Springs to Broome via Wolfe Creek Crater, Balgo,
Yuendumu, Geike Gorge, Halls Creek
- Bungle Bungles Tours – Tour the best of the Kimberley by 4WD from Broome, Kununurra or Darwin
- Ayers Rock, Uluru, Alice Springs & Red Centre Tours – direct or can include Kata Tjuta (Olgas), Kings Canyon, MacDonnell Ranges, Gosse Bluff, Glen Helen
- Lake Eyre Tours & Flights with Wilpena Pound &/or Coober Pedy via from Sydney, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Alice Springs, Brisbane. Options via Marree, Coober Pedy, Oodnadatta Track, Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges, Wilpena Pound.
- Lake Eyre Tours & Flights options incl. Ayers Rock, Uluru & Alice Springs Tours – options include Marree, Coober Pedy, Oodnadatta Track, William Creek, Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges, Wilpena Pound
- Wilpena Pound Tours & Flights on Lake Eyre tours page
- Bush University Tours and experiences with Aboriginal elders
- Aboriginal Art Centre Tours to remote communities, meet artists & buy Aboriginal art from source.
- Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback Australia – Please Call or Email
We provide a real “Welcome to Country” and guide you through Australia’s powerful natural and outback world, weaving creation stories, visiting ancient rock art sites, exploring songlines and sacred sites. Your journey is safe, fun and meaningful.
Bungle Bungles Kimberley Tour
Windjana Gorge Kimberley Tour
Emma Gorge Kimberley Tour
Appreciate the power of the Australian land
As you travel, tune into the power and beauty of the natural landscapes. In the open, pristine land you will develop surprising clarity and creativity. The land has the power to inspire and revive you.
Make a meaningful connection to Aboriginal culture
Our Kimberley tours are an extraordinary opportunity to meet Aboriginal elders and their communities. You will learn about Aboriginal spirituality, lore & law, bush medicine and food, story, song and dance. Share the Dreamtime.
Free Your Spirit – and Be Inspired !
All Australian Outback Tours Summary – for tours of Kimberley, Kakadu, Uluru, Lake Eyre, Cape York
See or Download a PowerPoint Preview (with music) or Outback Tours Brochure with Itineraries
Humanity is now being called to take notice of this beautiful planet Earth – for the great journey we all travel together. You will maximise your Australian outback and Sydney travel experiences with our professional guides and staff, supported by our close connections with the Aboriginal people who have been caretakers of these very special environments. Our accommodated or camping tours (on very comfortable bedding) allow us to be close to the Earth and community.
Take time out to discover your real self with a journey to the Heartlands of Australia with Spirit Safaris. Spirit Safaris connects you to your deeper power and creativity, travelling some of the most awe inspiring landscapes and experiences this planet has to offer. Email or Call Us Now >>
Tours Summary in date order
Private, small group or tailored luxury 4WD Eco Tours to Remote Wilderness, Aboriginal Rock Art & Aboriginal Art Centres in Outback Australia – Please Call or Email