Kimberley Tours Guide 2017
Your Kimberley Tours Guide 2017 below shows Kimberley Tours from Broome, Kununurra and Darwin (plus a few extra destinations). Tours of 7 days or more travel via the Gibb River Road to go deep into the best of the Kimberley – Australia’s last and unique frontier.
Early Bird Savings of $400 per person are available on some of these dates (unless booked out beforehand) if booked by January 15. Please advise if planning to book as places are limited and fill fast.
You travel in real 4 Wheels Drive vehicles (Toyota GXL Landcruisers) which are very comfortable and ideally suited to the remote and often hard to access areas we take you to. Our tours are Personal and Private Kimberley Tours where you get the attention and preferences you want, without tens of other passengers – Buses are not us.
Click underlined link below for more details.
- February 11-18 – Steve Parish Photography Tour Tasmania – 8 day / 7 night
- February 19-26 –Tasmanian Wilderness Explorer 4WD Tours – 8 day / 7 night
- February 28- March 3 – Great Ocean Road Tour – Melbourne to Adelaide, 4 days
- March 5-7 – Darling River Run from Sydney Bourke, Gundabooka NP, Wilcannia, White Cliffs, Broken Hill
- March 8-11 – Cameron Corner Country – Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Innaminka, Milparinka, Bourke & Wills Dig Tree.
- March 12-18 – Corner & Channel Country Outback QLD Broken Hill to Alice Springs 8 Day Tour – Broken Hill, Birdsville to Alice Springs – with Moomba, Cooper Creek, Tibooburra, Innaminka, Milparinka, Bourke & Wills Dig Tree, Simpson Desert lookout at Big Red, Birdsville, Boulia Min Min lights, Plenty Highway, Harts Range Aboriginal community, Gem Tree.
- March 12-21 – Perth to Broome via Kalbari Karijini Ningaloo Monkey Mia Tour – 9 days
- March 16-19 – Lake Eyre Tours Flights with Wilpena Pound Coober Pedy via Flinders Ranges, Bunyeroo & Brachina Gorges, Sacred Canyon, Coober Pedy, William Creek. Including 2 Hour Flight over Lake Eyre and Warburton Groove, lake shore visits and walks, Birdwatching and Lake Shore drive by 4WD, Wetlands birds area walk, luxury 4WD transport. Tour Code LCP4. Book NOW
- March 19-21 – JOURNEY TO CLARITY – combines the two traditions of contemplation and pilgrimage in a transforming spiritual adventure along the Larapinta Trail and songlines of the MacDonnell Ranges through the Heartlands of Australia. An Outback Journey … for Your Life, Relationships and Business.
- May 6-22 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE, TANAMI TRACK & GUNBARRELL HIGHWAY – from Alice Springs via Tanami Track, Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, Warburton, Giles, Uluru return. An epic journey in remote Western Deserts. Book NOW & Save $ 600
- May 6-22 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE & TANAMI TRACK TOUR – from Alice Springs via Tanami Track, Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, Newman, Marble Bar, Broome.
- May 24-31 – Kimberley Explorer Circuit with Bungle Bungles, El Questro, Lake Argyle, Broome to Broome 9 days via Gibb River Road
- June 4-16 – Kimberley Complete Mitchell Falls Mt Elizabeth Lake Argyle Tours 14 days – with Bungle Bungles, El Questro, Lake Argyle via Gibb River Road. Optional Horizontal Falls, Cape Leveque
- June 17-18 – Cape Leveque 2 Days overnight with Beagle Bay Pearl Church & Bardi Aboriginal Community
- June 20-30 – Kimberley Mitchell Falls Explorer Broome to Darwin Tour 11 days – 11 days with Mitchell Falls, Mt Elizabeth Station, Bungle Bungles, El Questro via Gibb River Road. Add optional Horizontal Falls. Broome to Broome or Kununurra
- June 20-July 5 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE TOUR – from Broome via Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, Newman, optional return via Marble Bar, Broome.
- July 7-15 – Kimberley Traverse Broome to Darwin or Kununurra with Manning Gorge, Lake Argyle, Bungle Bungles
- July 25- August 1 – Kimberley Darwin or Kununurra to Broome Tour via Lake Argyle, Bungle Bungles, El Questro
- July 30-August 9 – Kimberley Mitchell Falls Explorer Broome to Darwin Tour 11 days with Mitchell Falls, Mt Elizabeth Station, Bungle Bungles, El Questro via Gibb River Road. Optional Horizontal Falls. Broome to Darwin or Kununurra
- August 11-26 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE & GUNBARRELL HIGHWAY – from Broome via Lake Gregory, Canning SR, Wiluna, Warburton, Giles, Uluru to Alice Springs. An epic journey in remote Western Deserts.
- August 27 – September 4 – Simpson Desert West East Crossing from Alice Springs, Chambers Pillar, Finke, Lamberts Centre of Australia, Mt Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Simpson Desert via French Line, WAA and QAA lines, Big Red, Birdsville, Boulia Min Min lights, Plenty Highway, Harts Range Aboriginal community, Gem Tree.
Grab these Awesome Kimberley Tours Savings If Booked Now – Pay $300 deposit and save.
Click here for Credit Card or PayPal payments – www.PayPal.me/ezipay/300
Email or Call us on 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600
Tag Along Tours available on all tours – please ask.
Gift vouchers Available – Click here