Cape Leveque Tours
Cape Leveque Tours from Broome – 1 or 2 day tours
Join our special small group 4WD Cape Leveque Tours on this exciting and fascinating Cape Leveque 1 or 2 day tour
1 Day Cape Leveque Tours Details includes –
- Dampier Peninsula
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community Beagle Bay Church – pearl shell altar, for morning tea.
- One Arm Point Community
- Buccaneer Archipelago – huge tidal flows of the Kimberley.
- Aquaculture hatchery, with reef fish and trochus shell.
- Cape Leveque ( known as Kooljaman) – enjoy lunch then a free afternoon and time to relax on the pristine beaches. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, photography, painting, coffee at the cafe or walks along the beach options.
- Lombadina Aboriginal Community – Enjoy the gardens and bush timber church
- Return to Broome approx 630pm
1 day includes lunch, morning tea, fees, 4WD transport, professional driver/guide. Cost for 1 day is – $389 per person minimum 2.
2 Day Cape Leveque Tours Details include –
- Items in 1 day tour above
- Beagle Bay & Mother of Pearl Shell Alter at Beagle Bay
- Giant Tides 2 hour tour – Cruise by purpose built boat designed for this type of experience and take in the Giant Tides of the Kimberley in style – see the standing waves and feel the force of the whirlpools in comfort and safety
- Lombadina Art craft shop (not open Saturdays)
- Bush church at Lombadina
- One Arm Point Trochus Hatchery visit
- Swimming opportunity
- Bardi Aboriginal Community visit
- Sunset red cliff watching & photography
- Cygnet Pearl Farm (Australia’s oldest operating Pearl Farm)
Includes all meals, morning teas, fees, accommodation at Kooljaman Resort, 4WD transport, professional driver/guide are supplied on our Cape Leveque Tours.
Cost for 2 days is for accommodated booked for 2 people sharing is $2,895 or $1450 per person.
Camping option also available -$1195 per person with all gear, meals, entries. Twin Double or single. No extra for single supplement
Please ask for details & available dates for Cape Leveque Tours
Add on before or after a Karjini or Kimberley tour