Kimberley Red Centre Outback Wilderness Tours August September October 2017
Kimberley Red Centre Outback Wilderness Tours August September October 2017 includes Kimberley tours Broome to Broome and Broome to Darwin Tours, Karijini National Park Pilbara Tours, Uluru MacDonnell Ranges, Kakadu, Corner Country Tours via Innaminka and Birdsville, Tasmanian Wilderness Tours departing August September October 2017
- August 2-12 – Kimberley Tour from Broome to Darwin 11 -13 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro – Accommodated or Camping with Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles with flight, Kununurra, Katherine to Darwin. See details here www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro Click here for details or Book Now – 2 or 3 days extension options can include Cape Leveque and Horizontal Falls Seaplane experience
- August 3 – 11 – Kimberley Explorer Broome to Broome Tours 9 days via Gibb River Road includes Lake Argyle cruise, Bungle Bungles (2N), El Questro (2N), Kununurra, 5 Rivers Lookout, Galvan’s Gorge, Windjana Gorges & Tunnel Creek, plus exceptional extra Aboriginal Rock Art sites and Aboriginal Art Centres (Tour Code KBB9) – call for details 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600 or Book Now
- August 13-18 – Pilbara Karratha Karijini Tours from Broome, Port Hedland & Karratha – 6 days Karijini National Park in the Pilbara with Karratha & Marble Bar Tours from Broome, Port Hedland & Karratha – includes 3 days in Karijini National Park to explore amazing gorges, walks & waterholes & optional Tom Price or Newman mine tour, 1 night Port Hedland, Karratha, & Marble Bar, 3 days / 2 nights in Karijini National Parks. 6 days/ 5 nights from Broome return to Broome or exit Port Hedland – Fully catered, comfy camping or accommodated.
- August 13-19 – Kimberley Darwin to Broome 11 – 13 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro
- August 15-18 – Darwin Kakadu Katherine Devils Marbles Alice Springs Tour 2017 with Mataranka Hot Springs, Kakadu National Park Wetlands, Devils Marbles, Alice Springs – 4 days – From Darwin to Alice Springs Tour via Devils Marbles & Kakadu. – Option to Join below to Uluru
- August 19-23 – 5 day Alice Springs to Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours via MacDonnell Ranges & Mereenie Loop Track via Simpsons Gap, Palm Valley, Hermannsburg, Kings Canyon, Gosse Bluff & MacDonnell Ranges Tours – Arrive Alice Springs day prior departure, includes welcome to country, 2 Uluru sunsets, 1 sunrise, 2 nights Uluru, 1 night Kings Canyon, 1 night Glen Helen, ends Uluru after breakfast day 5 in time for flights. Tour Code MAU5 – Please ASK
- August 27 – September 4 – Simpson Desert West East Crossing from Alice Springs, Finke, Lamberts Centre of Australia, Mt Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Simpson Desert via French Line, WAA and QAA lines, Big Red, Birdsville, Boulia Min Min lights, Plenty Highway, Harts Range Aboriginal community, Gem Tree. Completes September 4 in Alice Springs, or Adelaide option – 9 days.
- September 7 – 15 – Corner Country tour via Coober Pedy, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, Birdsville & Lake Eyre – From Adelaide or Broken Hill to Birdsville, via Strzelecki Track, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Lake Eyre (flight included), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide or Broken Hill. Cooper Creek, Lake Eyre via Coongie Lake wetlands,(now need to bypass due to road damage), Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre (Optional Lake Eyre flight available), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide.
- September 10 – 15 – Journey to Clarity and Purpose … for Your Life, Relationships and Business. The Perfect 6-Day Adventure for Individuals, Couples or Teams. JOURNEY TO CLARITY combines the two traditions of contemplation and pilgrimage in a transforming spiritual adventure along the Larapinta Trail and songlines of the MacDonnell Ranges through the Heartlands of Australia. 6 days in Central Australia
- October 29 – November 5, 2017 + February 18-25, 2018 – Tasmanian Wilderness Explorer 4WD Tours – 8 Days Tour – Explore the Wild Side of Tasmania – Join a small private group tour on the best of Tasmanian Wilderness Explorer 4WD Tours including Huon Valley, Tarkine Forests, Styx Valley, Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park, Port Arthur, Hobart, Macquarie Harbour, Gordon River and wild western Tasmanian Tarkine forest country tour – Call for details or Book
These Kimberley Red Centre Outback Wilderness Tours August September October 2017 will not last long so –
Please call for details 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600 or Book Now