BEST OUTBACK TOURS 2017
Our Best Outback Tours 2017 have limited seats available – but can also be tailored for groups of 3 or more – but be quick – places are filling fast
Accommodated or camping or combined options available
Tag Along Tours available on all these – please ask.
- May 18-19 – Lake Tyrell (the Mirror Lake or Sea Lake) from Sydney to Adelaide via Murrumbidgee River, Lake Tyrell, Victoria’s Mallee Deserts – 2 days, all meals, 2 nights motel accommodation. $1580
- then join a Lake Eyre tour ….
- May 20-22 – Lake Eyre 3 Days from Adelaide to Uluru or Alice Springs via Cooper Pedy, Oodnadatta Track & Lake Eyre – Includes 2 hour flight over Lake Eyre, lake shore walks and visits,travel the Oodnadatta Track, following the Old Ghan railway & Overland Telegraph Line, visit Marree, Coober Pedy (sleep underground), William Creek, Coward Springs, Leigh Creek, Copley – 3 days/ 2 nights. Luxury 4WD transport, fully accommodated for 2 nights, all fees, all meals except 1 at restaurant. Tour Code EAS3.
- May 20-23 – Lake Eyre 4 Days from Adelaide to Uluru or Alice Springs via Cooper Pedy, Oodnadatta Track & Lake Eyre Includes 2 hour flight over Lake Eyre. As 3 day above plus Wilpena Pound, Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges in Flinders Ranges
- May 24 – 28 – Western Deserts – from Alice Springs to Pilbara & Karijini West Coast WA via Gary Junction Road – from Alice Springs after May 24 night in Alice Springs then Gary Junction Road 2 Nights camping, visiting Haasts Bluff, Papunya, Kintore, Overnight at Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community (motel room), Marble Bar (cabin), then Karijini National Park 2 Nights, to Karratha then Port Hedland. Visiting 4 very remote Aboriginal communities and art centres. Papunya, Kintore, Telfer, Marble Bar. Tour then as next listing below visits Karijini National Park, Millstream NP, Karratha, Port Hedland, Broome – $ 1880 for 5 days remote desert – Please ask for details or see https://www.spiritsafaris.com/gibson-great-sandy-desert-tour-2017/
then flow on to Karijini & Pilbara tour to Broome …
- May 28 – June 2 – Karijini National Park from Newman to Broome via Millstream NP, Karratha / Burrup Rock Art, Red Dog memorial, 3 days in Karijini & Millstream National Parks, Port Hedland Docks, 80 Mile Beach to Broome. Accommodation at Karijini Eco Retreat, plus motels – join from Alice Springs (tour above) or Newman, depart Broome or Port Hedland. – $3880 pp twin share
- May 30 – June 3 – 5 day Alice Springs to Ayers Rock / Uluru Tours via MacDonnell Ranges & Mereenie Loop Track via Simpsons Gap, Palm Valley, Hermannsburg, Kings Canyon, Gosse Bluff & MacDonnell Ranges Tours – Arrive Alice Springs day prior departure, includes welcome to country, 2 Uluru sunsets, 1 sunrise, 2 nights Uluru, 1 night Kings Canyon, 1 night Glen Helen, ends Uluru after breakfast day 5 in time for flights. Tour Code MAU5 – Please ASK or Book Now
- June 4-17 – Kimberley Complete Mitchell Falls Mt Elizabeth Lake Argyle Tours 14 days – via Gibb River Road includes Lake Argyle cruise, Mitchell Falls (2 Nights), Bungle Bungles (2N), El Questro (2N), Kununurra, Mt Elizabeth Station (2N), 5 Rivers Lookout, Galvan’s Gorge, Windjana Gorges & Tunnel Creek, plus exceptional extra remote Aboriginal Rock Art sites and Aboriginal Art Centres (Tour Code KBBA14) Book Now
- June 17-18 – Cape Leveque Tour 2 days – Dampier Peninsula, Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community Beagle Bay Church – pearl shell altar, for morning tea. One Arm Point Community Buccaneer Archipelago – Giant Tides 2 hour tour – experi3ence huge tidal flows of the Kimberley. Aquaculture hatchery, with reef fish and trochus shell and much more – Book Now
- June 20 – 26 – Kimberley Tour 7 days via Gibb River Road – Lake Argyle, El Questro, Bungle Bungles walks & Gibb River Rd. with 2 cruises & Bungle Bungles flight option with Lake Argyle cruise, El Questro, Bungle Bungles walks and flight option, Manning Gorge, Galvans Gorge and extension options. From Broome – Book Now
- June 20-26 – Newhaven Sanctuary & Tanami Track with Bubngle Bungles from Broome to Alice Springs Tour 6 days/5 nights – Includes Newhaven 2 nights, Geike Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Outback Art, Wolfe Creek Crater, Balgo, Warlukurlangu artists at Yuendumu – please ask or Book Now
- June 27 – July 7 – Kimberley Tour from Broome to Broome 11 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro – Accommodated or Camping with Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles with flight, Kununurra, Katherine to Darwin. See details here www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro Click here for details or Book Now
- June 27 – July 14 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE, TANAMI TRACK & GUNBARRELL HIGHWAY – from Alice Springs via Tanami Track, Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, Warburton, Giles, Uluru return. An epic journey in remote Western Deserts. Book NOW
- June 28 – July 5 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE – TOP HALF – WELL 51 TO WELL 33 – 8 days from Broome via Halls Creek, Lake Gregory region, Paruku Indigenous Protected Area, Well 51 to Well 33 on Canning SR, Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community then Marble Bar overnight to Broome – a Great taste of the remote and incredibly beautiful Great Sandy and Western Deserts – $5,880 limited places. Book Here or See https://www.spiritsafaris.com/canning-stock-route-tours/
- June 28 – July 13 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE TOUR – from Broome via Balgo, Lake Gregory, Canning, Wiluna, to Newman, optional return via Marble Bar to Broome.
- June 28 – July 14 – CANNING STOCK ROUTE & GUNBARRELL HIGHWAY – from Broome via Lake Gregory, Canning SR, Wiluna, Warburton, Giles, Uluru to Alice Springs. An epic journey in remote Western Deserts to Alice Springs.
- July 25- August 1 – Kimberley Darwin to Broome – Accommodated or Camping Tours 8 days
- August 2-12 – Kimberley Tour from Broome to Darwin 11 -13 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro – Accommodated or Camping with Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles with flight, Kununurra, Katherine to Darwin. See details here www.spiritsafaris.com/kimberley-rock-art-tour-mitchell-falls-bungles-el-questro Click here for details or Book Now – 2 or 3 days extension options can include Cape Leveque and Horizontal Falls Seaplane experience
- August 13-19 – Kimberley Darwin to Broome 11 – 13 days via Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, El Questro
- August 27 – September 4 – Simpson Desert West East Crossing from Alice Springs, Finke, Lamberts Centre of Australia, Mt Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Simpson Desert via French Line, WAA and QAA lines, Big Red, Birdsville, Boulia Min Min lights, Plenty Highway, Harts Range Aboriginal community, Gem Tree. Completes September 4 in Alice Springs, or Adelaide option – 9 days.
- September 7-15 – Corner Country tour via Coober Pedy, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, Birdsville & Lake Eyre – From Adelaide or Broken Hill to Birdsville, via Strzelecki Track, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Lake Eyre (flight included), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide or Broken Hill. Cooper Creek, Lake Eyre via Coongie Lake wetlands,(now need to bypass due to road damage), Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre (Optional Lake Eyre flight available), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide.
These Best Outback Tours 2017 still have places available – but be quick – places are filling fast
Call Now on 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600