2018 TOURS EARLY BIRD SAVINGS
These 2018 OUTBACK TOURS EARLY BIRD SAVINGS are available at 2017 rates for tours booked now before the 2018 price rises. Take advantage of these early bird saving, and get in early to see the best of the waterfalls and wet season new growth.
Photo shows Marble Bar on the Western Deserts / Karijini Tour
2018 EARLY BIRDS SAVE $1000 PER COUPLE OR $500 PER PERSON ON 8 OR MORE DAYS BOOKED BY NOVEMBER 10, 2017, for TOURS IN 2018 –
2018 Departure Dates of our most popular tours – Broome to Broome
Add extra days for Horizontal Waterfalls or Cape Leveque
Other dates and departures from Darwin to Broome or Broome to Darwin or Kununurra – please ASK
2018 Outback Tours Specials include …
- April 5-8 – Darling River Run – 4 days Sydney to Broken Hill via Bourke & Gundabooka National Park. Adelaide connections
- April 9-13 – Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour – NSW / QLD / SA Corner -4 Day Corner Country from Broken Hill return to Broken Hill via Tibooburra, Milparinka, Moomba, Innaminka, Dig Tree, Cameron Corner – Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 4 days from Broken Hill (or 6 from Sydney or Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach options available https://www.spiritsafaris.com/nsw-cameron-corner-country-tours-broken-hill-tibooburra-innamincka/ –
- Options – Combine this above 4 day tour with the 3 day tour departing from Sydney via Macquarie Marshes, Menindee Lakes & Broken Hill & extend with 3 day Lake Eyre Tours & Flights from Broken Hill tour
- April 14-22, 2018 – Corner Country tour via Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, Birdsville & Lake Eyre & Coober Pedy – From Adelaide or Broken Hill to Birdsville, via Strzelecki Track, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Lake Eyre (flight included), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide or Broken Hill. Cooper Creek, Lake Eyre via Coongie Lake wetlands,(now need to bypass due to road damage), Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre (Optional Lake Eyre flight available), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide. Connection options to Sydney, Broken Hill, Adelaide or Melbourne.
- April 23 – May 1- Simpson Desert Tour 9 days – ADELAIDE with Coober Pedy, Dalhousie Springs, to Birdsville return to Alice Springs or fly our option – Includes Painted Desert, Ooodnattta, Old Ghan, Dalhousie Springs (swim in thermals pool), 4 days, 3 nights in desert crossing via French Line, Coulson Track, QAA & WAA Lines, then Birdsville Hotel accommodation, return to Alice Springs or fly out options. Includes all park entries & permits, sleeping gear and meals. Optional scenic flights over Goyder Lagoon, Lake Eyre, Simpson Desert, Coongie Lakes. Two days return travel to Alice Springs with Min Min Lights encounter option, Boulia & Bedourie in Channel Country, Plenty Highway, Tobermoury, Jervois, Gemtree. 9 days or fly out day 8 option. Detailed Itinerary shown below. BOOK NOW
- April 24-26 – Lake Eyre 3 Days from Adelaide to Uluru or Alice Springs via Cooper Pedy, Oodnadatta Track & Lake Eyre – Includes 2 hour flight over Lake Eyre, lake shore walks and visits,travel the Oodnadatta Track, following the Old Ghan railway & Overland Telegraph Line, visit Marree, Coober Pedy (sleep underground), William Creek, Coward Springs, Leigh Creek, Copley – 3 days/ 2 nights. Luxury 4WD transport, fully accommodated for 2 nights, all fees, all meals except 1 at restaurant. Tour Code EAS3.
- May 2 – 7 – Western Deserts & Aboriginal Art centres – from Alice Springs to Pilbara & Karijini West Coast WA via Gary Junction Road – from Alice Springs after night in Alice Springs May 2 then Gary Junction Road 2 Nights camping, visiting Haasts Bluff, Papunya, Kintore, Overnight at Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community (motel) Marble Bar (cabin), then Karijini National Park 2 Nights, to Karratha then Port Hedland. Visiting 4 very remote Aboriginal communities and art centres. Papunya, Kintore, Telfer, Marble Bar, to Newman then optionally add Karijini National Park, Millstream NP, Karratha, Port Hedland, Broome sector below – Please ask for details or see https://www.spiritsafaris.com/gibson-great-sandy-desert-tours/ OR BOOK HERE
- then flow on to Karijini & Pilbara tour to Broome …
- May 7 – 12– Karijini National Park from Newman to Broome via Millstream NP, Karratha / Burrup Rock Art, Red Dog memorial, Port Hedland Docks, 80 Mile Beach to Broome. Accommodation at Karijini Eco Retreat, plus motels – join from Alice Springs (tour above) or Newman, depart Broome or Port Hedland. – $3880 pp twin share
- May 14 – 24, 2018 – Kimberley Mitchell Falls Bungle Bungles & Rock Art Tour – Broome to Broome – 11 days with exceptional Rock Art, Bungle Bungles, El Questro plus Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles walks & optional flight. Book Broome to Broome & SAVE HERE
- May 15 – 30 – Canning Stock Route Tours 2018– From Broome to Newman or Broome
- May 15 – June 1 – Canning Stock Route Tours 2018– From Alice Springs to Newman or Broome or Alice Springs return (May 15 – June 1) via Gunbarrell Highway, Giles, Warburton, Uluru)
- June 3 – 14, 2018 – Kimberley Mitchell Falls Bungle Bungles & Rock Art Tour – Broome to Broome – 11 days with exceptional Rock Art, Bungle Bungles, El Questro plus Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles walks & optional flight. Book Broome to Broome & SAVE HERE
These 2018 OUTBACK TOURS EARLY BIRD SAVINGS are available at 2017 rates for tours booked now before the 2018 price rises.
BOOK NOW FOR 2018 AT 2017 PRICES
Call 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600
Join our Mailing List for More Early bird Savings and Dates