KIMBERLEY TOURS 2018 EARLY BIRD SAVINGS
These KIMBERLEY TOURS 2018 EARLY BIRD SAVINGS are available at 2017 rates for tours booked now before the 2018 price rises PLUS $500 per passenger for tours of 8 or more days.
Take advantage of these early bird offers, and get in early to see the best of the waterfalls and wet season new growth.
KIMBERLEY TOURS 2018 Early Bird Savings are $1000 per couple or $500 per person on 8 or more days booked by November 30, 2017 for tours in 2018
2018 Departure Dates of our most popular tours – Broome to Broome
Add extra days for Horizontal Waterfalls or Cape Leveque
Other dates and departures from Darwin to Broome or Broome to Darwin or Kununurra – please ASK
Kimberley Tours 2018 Early Bird Savings
Available on these Kimberley tours …
April 15-23, 2018 – Corner Country tour via Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, Birdsville & Lake Eyre – From Adelaide or Broken Hill to Birdsville, via Strzelecki Track, Arkaroola, Wilpena Pound, Lake Eyre (flight included), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide or Broken Hill. Cooper Creek, Lake Eyre via Coongie Lake wetlands,(now need to bypass due to road damage), Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Lake Eyre (Optional Lake Eyre flight available), Flinders Ranges to Adelaide. Connection options to Sydney, Broken Hill, Adelaide or Melbourne.
- April 24-26 – Lake Eyre 3 Days from Adelaide to Uluru or Alice Springs via Cooper Pedy, Oodnadatta Track & Lake Eyre – Includes 2 hour flight over Lake Eyre, lake shore walks and visits,travel the Oodnadatta Track, following the Old Ghan railway & Overland Telegraph Line, visit Marree, Coober Pedy (sleep underground), William Creek, Coward Springs, Leigh Creek, Copley – 3 days/ 2 nights. Luxury 4WD transport, fully accommodated for 2 nights, all fees, all meals except 1 at restaurant. Tour Code EAS3.
- May 2 – 7 – Western Deserts & Aboriginal Art centres – from Alice Springs to Pilbara & Karijini West Coast WA via Gary Junction Road – from Alice Springs after night in Alice Springs May 2 then Gary Junction Road 2 Nights camping, visiting Haasts Bluff, Papunya, Kintore, Overnight at Kunawarritji Aboriginal Community (motel) Marble Bar (cabin), then Karijini National Park 2 Nights, to Karratha then Port Hedland. Visiting 4 very remote Aboriginal communities and art centres. Papunya, Kintore, Telfer, Marble Bar, to Newman then optionally add Karijini National Park, Millstream NP, Karratha, Port Hedland, Broome sector below – Please ask for details or see https://www.spiritsafaris.com/gibson-great-sandy-desert-tours/ OR BOOK HERE
- then flow on to Karijini & Pilbara tour to Broome …
- May 8 – May 12– Karijini National Park from Newman to Broome via Millstream NP, Karratha / Burrup Rock Art, Red Dog memorial, Port Hedland Docks, 80 Mile Beach to Broome. Accommodation at Karijini Eco Retreat, plus motels – join from Alice Springs (tour above) or Newman, depart Broome or Port Hedland. – $3880 pp twin share
- May 13 – 23, 2018 – Kimberley Mitchell Falls Bungle Bungles & Rock Art Tour – Broome to Broome – 11 days with exceptional Rock Art, Bungle Bungles, El Questro plus Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles walks & optional flight. Book Broome to Broome & SAVE HERE
- May 15 – 30 – Canning Stock Route Tours 2018– From Broome to Newman or Broome
- May 15 – June 1 – Canning Stock Route Tours 2018– From Alice Springs to Newman or Broome or Alice Springs return (May 15 – June 1) via Gunbarrell Highway, Giles, Warburton, Uluru)
- June 3 – 14, 2018 – Kimberley Mitchell Falls Bungle Bungles & Rock Art Tour – Broome to Broome – 11 days with exceptional Rock Art, Bungle Bungles, El Questro plus Fitzroy Crossing with Geikie Gorge cruise on Fitzroy River, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Imitji, King Leopold Ranges, Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Mt Barnett, Mt Elizabeth Station, Drysdale Station, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River rock art, El Questro, Zebedee Hot Springs, Bungle Bungles walks & optional flight. Book Broome to Broome & SAVE HERE
These Kimberley Tours 2018 Early Bird Savings are available at 2017 rates for tours booked now before the 2018 price rises.
BOOK NOW FOR 2018 AT 2017 PRICES
Call 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600
Join our Mailing List for More Early Bird Savings and Dates