Corner Country Tours
Corner Country Tours with Lake Eyre Tours from Broken Hill or Adelaide
2015 Tours – call for latest dates
- Lake Eyre Tours & Flights – Its flooded again – NOW DEPART EVERY WEEK -See it in its beauty BOOK NOW
- Darling River Run Tour via Bourke to Broken Hill – from Sydney -4 days – Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands – Departs Sydney to Nyngan, Bourke, Gundabooka National Park, Darling River, Louth, Tilpa, White Cliffs, Broken Hill.
- April 18-21 – Darling River Run Tour via Bourke to Broken Hill – from Sydney -4 days – Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands – Departs Sydney to Nyngan, Bourke, Gundabooka National Park, Darling River, Louth, Tilpa, White Cliffs, Broken Hill.
- April 18-20 – Mungo National Park Tours from Sydney to Broken Hill – Meets some Cameron Corner Country tours
Discover Outback NSW and this ancient landscape, travel the Darling River Run and explore Burke & Wills camp and wetlands at Menindee Lakes on this Mungo National Park Tours from Sydney to Broken Hill (or reverse option)
Day 1 – Depart from Sydney – travelling via the famous “Dog on the Tucker Box” over the Great Dividing Range to Wagga Wagga, and on to Narranderra in the Heart of Australia food bowl, the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, then Hay to see the Shearers Hall of fame at Shear Outback and learn of the rich life in the wool industry in early NSW. Overnight Balranald for a hearty local meal and overnight stop. Full program here www.spiritsafaris.com/mungo-national-park-tours
- April 22-25 – Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour -NSW / QLD / SA Corner -4 Day Corner Country from Broken Hill to Alice Springs via Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka, Birdsville, Boulia – Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 5 days from Broken Hill (or Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach options available) – ask for details
- April 27 – May 3, 2015 – Central Deserts & Aboriginal Art – Adelaide to Alice Springs via Lake Eyre & Coober Pedy plus Pitjantjatjara art centres, Hermannsburg and Utopia (optional). Depart Adelaide via Finders Ranges to Marree for overnight. Check out this historic town and ancient Afghan Mosque then travel the Old Ghan Railway route & Oodnadatta Track to Lake Eyre south shoreline. View the fascinating Mound Springs & Coward Springs, havens in the desert, then William Creek for optional Lake Eyre flight. Overnight at Coober Pedy (sleep underground) with morning opal mine tour, then Pitjantjara Aboriginal art centres. Overnights at Curtin Springs near Mt Connor, then Boggy Hole track via Finke River to historic Hermannsburg Mision where Albert Namatjira painted Australia’s heartlands. Overnight at glorious Glen Helen Resort ( a swim possible here) and next day visit the Ochre Pits and beautiful Ormiston Gorge, Ellery Creek Rock Hole & Simpsons Gap before overnight in Alice Springs. You can complete here or add 2 days for Utopia Aboriginal Art galleries and return to Alice next day or extend to Darwin. Price for 7 days/ 6 nights including Utopia, all meals, small group luxury 4WD, professional guide, fully accommodated $3995 or camping $3495 including sleeping gear. For 5 days / 5 nights excluding Utopia accommodated $3495 or camping $2995 (includes 1 night in Alice motel)