EASTER ANZAC DAY TOURS
New Easter & Anzac Holidays tours from Sydney, Broken Hill & Adelaide include the now green Darling River Run, Cameron Corner Country, Lake Mungo tours, and Lake Eyre, Flinders Ranges and Arkaroola – what a treat – check em out and please ask if any questions. See the new green outback with these Easter Anzac Day Tours
- April 14-17 – Darling River Run 4 days – Sydney to Broken Hill – Departs Sydney to Nyngan, Bourke, Louth, Tilpa, White Cliffs, Broken Hill. Travel down the mighty Darling River from Bourke to Wilcannia then Broken Hill, with a visit to White Cliffs opals fields & miners stores.
- April 18-21 – NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour via Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka – Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 4 days from & return to Broken Hill (or Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach)
- April 15-17 – From Sydney – Macquarie Marshes, Menindee Lakes & Broken Hill – 3 days to Explore Outback NSW Rivers and Wetlands after rejuvenation floods. Explore Macquarie Marshes NP, before Kinchega National Park and Menindee Lakes and 1 or 2 nights in Broken Hill. Return by train or plane, or Cameron’s Corner Country tour optionally continue with us to Lake Eyre. Connection options to Sydney, Broken Hill or Melbourne.
- April 22-25 – NSW / QLD Cameron Corner Country 4WD Tour via Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Milparinka, Cameron Corner, Moomba, Innamincka – Explore in the footsteps of Burke & Wills (visit the Dig Tree) this remote and fascinating area around the junction of the NSW, QLD & SA borders. 4 days from & return to Broken Hill (or Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne by rail, fly or coach)
- April 26-27 – Darling River Run & Mungo National Park – Broken Hill to Adelaide via Menindee Lakes, Darling River to Mungo National Park (overnight), Adelaide — Please ask
- April 28-30 – Lake Eyre Tours & Flights from Adelaide return to Adelaide– 3 days/2 nights – Includes Lake Eyre flight , lake shore visit by 4WD, wetlands birds area walk & lunch, see the Old Ghan Railway, Tom Kruse Outback Mailman from “Back of Beyond” truck & history, Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track, Farina ghost town, Marree, Leigh Creek, Copley, Lake Eyre National Park, Flinders Ranges.
- April 18-23 or April 21-23 – Priscilla Queen of the Desert Tour – Sydney (Or Adelaide) to Alice Springs –Relive the Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Tour on the journey from Sydney to Alice Springs via the film highlights – 6 day tour – Join this small group 4WD tour from Sydney (or Adelaide 3 days) via the Blue Mountains, Bathurst, Mudgee wine country, Dubbo (the Hub of the West), Narromine (soaring capital of Aust.) and Nyngan (1990 flood town), Enjoy a licious dinner at the famous Palace Hotel. Then Visit Lake Eyre & Coober Pedy via Oodnadatta Track – via Flinders Ranges, Marree, Lake Eyre National Park, lake shore walk, Oodnadatta Track, Coward Springs, Old Ghan Railway towns & history, William Creek, Coober Pedy (opal mine visit & sleep underground). From Adelaide (or Broken Hill option) to Alice Springs. 3 days/2 nights from Adelaide or 6 days from Sydney
- April 28 – May 3 – Wilpena Pound, Chambers Gorge, Arkaroola & Lake Eyre Tours & Flights from Adelaide or Wilpena Pound – 6 days/5 nights tour – includes 4WD to Lake shore walk, wetlands walk birds area, spectacular Arkaroola walks or Ridge Top Tour (optional), spot endangered rock wallabies as we drive through Brachina & Bunyeroo Gorges, incredible rock art at Sacred Canyon & Chambers Gorge, the latter with local Aboriginal custodian. We also experience the Old Ghan Railway, Tom Kruse “Outback Mailman” from “Back of Beyond” mail truck & history, Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track, Marree, Leigh Creek, Copley, Lake Eyre National Park, Flinders Ranges, Wilpena Pound, Wilpena Pound walk & optional Wilpena flight. Overnights Marree 2, Arkaroola 2, Wilpena 1. Cost including all meals, 1.5 hr Lake Eyre flight & accommodation in hotel / motel / chalet is $2995 from Adelaide or Broken Hill option.