Photography Tours for individuals, small or large groups in Australia
Australian Photographic & Photography Tours to unique wilderness, mountains, beaches, bays, rivers and outback locations.
Outback Photography Tours
- Learn & Have Fun with Professional Photographers
- Create Unique Lifetime Experiences
- Learn New Photography skills
Next Photography Tours Events
- June 30 – July 5 – Karijini National Park / PILBARA – June 30 -JUL 5, JUL 6-11, July 14-19 + other dates available – 6 days Broome to Broome – Karijini National Park in the Pilbara with Karratha & Marble Bar Tours from Broome, Port Hedland & Karratha – includes 3 days in Karijini National Park to explore amazing gorges, walks & waterholes & optional Tom Price mine tour, 1 night Port Hedland, Karratha, & Marble Bar, 3 days / 2 nights in Karijini National Park. 6 days/ 5 nights from Broome return to Broome or exit Port Hedland – Fully catered, comfy camping or accommodated. Book Now https://www.spiritsafaris.com/Pilbara-Karratha-Karijini-Tours
- June 28 – 1 day Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar Tours – This special and rare opportunity is a small group 4WD tour that visits Rainbow Valley & Chambers Pillar plus Ewaninga Aboriginal rock art, Maryvale Cattle Station and store for “Titjikala” Aboriginal community artworks. The 4 wheel drive tour travels through Simpson Desert sandhills, and rugged remote mountain ranges. Book Now
- July 8-12 – 5 day Alice Springs to Ayers Rock / Uluru via MacDonnell Ranges & Mereenie Loop Track – via Simpsons Gap, Palm Valley, Hermannsburg, Kings Canyon, Gosse Bluff & MacDonnell Ranges Tours – Arrive Alice Springs day prior departure, includes welcome to country, 2 Uluru sunsets, 1 sunrise, 2 nights Uluru, 1 night Kings Canyon, 1 night Glen Helen, ends Uluru after breakfast day 5 in time for flights or return to Alice via Mt Connor. Tour Code MAU5 – Please ASK Book Now
Australian Outback Photography Tours
From Sydney via Mungo National Park, Broken Hill, Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges,
Barossa Valley, Adelaide – Optional Lake Eyre with flights
6 Days / 5 Nights – April 19-23 or with Lake Eyre Tour & Flight – 8 days / 7 nights ie April 19-26
Ask about Outback photographic safari tours, local, weekend, 1 day, sunset , sunrise and more. Tell us what you want.
Receive info on the latest exciting Photographic tours – Email here or complete your details in the right column.