Blue Mountains Australia Wildlife Tour
1 day Deep Nature 4 Wheel Drive Eco Tour including Charles Darwin Walk in the Blue Mountains from Sydney Australia
|On our Blue Mountains Australia tour see Wild Kangaroos, Three Sisters & wild Rainforest & Waterfalls
Imagine … a day of Fun, Adventure and Learning…experiencing the natural wonders and wildlife of the Australian bush, at high energy sacred sites. Discover the Mountain Magic with spectacular Wollomi and Blue Mountains Australia World Heritage National Parks, canyon walks, Three Sisters, Echo Point. Optional to ride Scenic Railway. Learn of the Wollomi Pine (The Dinosaur Tree), Bushfires, Aboriginal culture and much more.
|Locations – Include Blue Mountains Australia World Heritage National Parks, Wentworth Falls, Walk in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, Three Sisters, Echo Point, Jamieson Valley, wildlife, Katoomba and Leura, Olympic Games site.
Your tour becomes a sacred journey as you:
- Connect, Create and Celebrate with wild nature’s vitality
- Experience the Magic and Mystery of Aboriginal “Dreamtime”
- Learn of these great forests, ancient canyons, Songlines, Sacred Sites and creation stories
- 4 WD transport in small groups (maximum 8) luxury air conditioned vehicles
- Remote area access to rainforests, giant gum trees, pristine forests, native flora and fauna
- Delicious picnic lunch and morning / afternoon teas in the bush
- Easy Walks in breathtaking Blue Mountains Australia World Heritage National Parks
- Vast “Grand Canyon” lookouts and breathtaking views
- Kangaroos, goannas, parrots, lorikeets and their mates
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Souvenir of the day for every traveller
- Best day ever – LM
- This has been a real breakthrough for me … the land connection and group energy helped me see this – CEO
- I saw the importance of my role in my company and how I can add so much more value – Manager
- Really Friendly, Enthusiastic and excellent knowledge – Nisha more
Departs daily from your Sydney hotel approximately 8-8:30am. Returns approximatel ly 5-5:30pm. Wear casual clothes and walking shoes, bring hat, camera, water.